Saturday, August 29, 2009

AN AMERICAN SPEAKS: so sick of Mexicans

re: so sick of Mexicans


It's only going to get worse. The politicians that we continue to put into office are making sure of this. All these poor, uneducated Mexicans are here because of one main reason: The politicians have put into place a system that rewards them once they cross the border with free health care, free education, jobs, exemption from paying taxes, etc.

So while I understand your frustration, the only thing I can suggest is that you move to Montana or the Dakotas. Not as many illegals there. California is a haven for illegals and if Mayor Newsom succeeds in getting elected governor.........well, you know what's going to happen.

While it is easy to blame these people, it is really not their fault. If you were as dirt poor as they are back in Mexico and you lived next door to a country that promises you lots of free stuff once you got there, what would you do?

In my line of work I deal with lots of Mexicans and I can tell you that I'd rather deal with them than blacks. As in any group, there are your Mexican racists; they hate all whites. But that's such a minority view. Most admire this country and its people and want their children to grow up as American. Having said that, those Mex at your local McD are probably spitting in your food. Take care.


You wrote: I know that America is made up of immigrants. The problem is that some immigrants try to turn their communities into mini versions of their often third world shithole countries of origin. There is not better example of this than Mexicans. Anywhere you see Mexicans from Mexico living their neighborhood is a dirty, smelly, shitty slum with crime and idiot behavior. You see these fat Mexican women who are under the age of 22 with 3 fucking kids and another on the way. There are also all kinds of unlisenced vendors selling all kinds of crap and unsanitary food. The Mexican men of course are the worst as they rudely stare at anything female that travels through their neighborhood. As a woman I am sick and tired of beeing hooted and hollared at by these wet back pigs. Do Mexcian men have something broken in their brains? I mean seriously, they act like fucking animals. Finally, I am sick of having to deal with rude, idiot Mexicans when I get fast food. I like to treat myself to McDonald's on Saturday mornings...not the best food in the world I know but I still enjoy it. I order the same thing every time yet these stupid fucking Mexicans always fuck up my order and the price is different every time. In case many of you have not noticed, Mexicans are often rude to those who do not speak Spanish but will totally change for those who do. Fuck Mexicans, I say we sent them back across the border and then execute the 2nd time offenders!

No comments: