Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE VIEW INTO MEXICAN OCCUPIED MEXIFORNIA - An American Speaks!

Illegal Immigrants (oakland lake merritt / grand)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-28, 3:02AM PDT

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm a basically a centrist, moderate, libertarian guy. But the rape in Richmond is the last fucking straw.

To clear up a few things, some postings were complaining about the lack of media coverage. I saw it on every local news outlet and on the national news as well. I forget which channel I was watching, but it's being covered.

Let me knock back that "few bad apples" argument really quick. If you hopped the fence for any reason other than your life was in eminent danger, and I don't mean the fucking chupacabra just ate your sister as an appetizer and you were the main course, you're now a bad apple. If there were bombs exploding and your only safe path was across the river, you get a pass.

I live in Oakland, the building on my left the Mexicans, the building on my right is the Asians, and we're mostly whitey in the middle. I don't konw how many are legal or not, but I do know there is only one dude in both buildings who I've ever heard speak English. I have to say that they're generally a hard working lot, and keep shit to a "reasonable for Oakland" level of chaos. Other than my percieved horrible taste in music (how much accordian is neccessary in a genre of music anyway?) They're not bad neighbors. Either tribe.

But I'm over it. Estimates range from 7 million to 20 million illegal immigrants in the US. The census bureau put it at 8.7 million in 2000, and they're sure to be low. So let's put it at 14 million and take it from there. According to wikipedia, the US population is 308 million. That puts the illegal population at about 5% of the total US population. And you know what? I want my 5% back.

5% more parking spaces (on my block it would be more like 50% more) for everyone.
5% more room on public transit (probably higher really)
5% smaller class sizes
5% less electricity consumption (feel free to pat yourself on the back for going green)
5% less oil shipped in from crazy parts of the world
5% less spent on medical costs (its well known that the illegals are well versed in wringing every cent out of our emergency rooms, I work in healthcare, the stories I could tell...)
5% less traffic

Do you remember the Measure A in Oakland about 3 years ago? Another 0.5% sales tax increase to keep Alameda County Medical Center afloat? I want my 0.5% back.

And who does anything about it? No one. The border patrol has doubled in size, tripled it's budget, and they are basically powerless to stop to unending tide of illegals.

And fuck you if you use bullshit illegal immigrant labor. I used to think that 'everyone needs to eat'... and be all kinda whatever about it. Look how many pols. in Congress use illegal labor as nannies and housekeepers? And thank you to all the people who have gone through the paper work to come to America and bust your ass to make a better life for yourself and your kids. You deserve every bit of what this country has to offer. Not 95%.

No comments: