Tuesday, December 8, 2009

AN AMERICAN SEES and SPEAKS - Health Care For Illegals

AN AMERICAN SEES and SPEAKS:

Let the Revolution Begin!

Let me see if I have this correct... Unless I pay for or buy a government mandated item, I will be forced to buy the government owned mandated item.. which is called an "option". If I fail to buy this mandated option I will pay a fine, which they call a tax, but they say wont be treated as a tax. If I fail to pay that fine, I will be put into jail. Now an Illegal foreigner doesn't have to buy the mandated item.. or the government owned item but will get to sneak into the places where this item services its subscribers. The Illegals will be standing outside watching the American Illegals get taken to jail.
Hope and Change!!!!
Let the Revolution begin!!!!

No comments: