Wednesday, December 30, 2009

AN AMERICAN SEES AND SPEAKS - Whittier Under Mexican Occupation

I grew up in the Norwalk La Mirada area in the 60's and 70's. Our closest mountains and river type recreation was just a few miles north on hwy 39 in the San Gabriel canyon. It was a great place for a family to make a day trip or even to camp. Fishing, hiking, bike riding etc. It was pristine, you could hardly find any trash on the ground, the river and streams were picture perfect.
In the 80's and early 90's when I was raising my family, we went there often and I started noticing more and more people (Mexicans) using the place it was beginning to get overcrowded. I moved to Oregon in the mid 90's.

I recently visited my sister in Whittier she is getting into bicycle riding, I happened to have my bike with me so I suggested that we load them in the van and go to San Gabriel canyon and do the 7 miles each way, Cogswell Dam ride.

Do you remember the TV commercial where the American Indian (I think his name is Iron Eyes Cody) saw a polluted river and had tears running down his face?

That could have been me!!! The place was a toilet, trash a foot deep, fast food wrappers, dirty diapers, empty soda and beer cans everywhere. It stunk, of urine and feces. There was graffiti on the rocks! There were thousands of mexicans everywhere you looked. Some were swimming in their under ware. Thanks a lot you fucking sub humans.....

We have to do something to stop this invasion of illegals! It seems that our leaders could care less. By doing nothing, there are only encouraging it. In other countries if you sneak across the border, you get shot, In the USA you get food stamps, and free medical care.

No comments: