Saturday, December 12, 2009

DEAR MR. HISPANDERING FOR THE ILLEGALS' VOTE PRESIDENT - What About Americans?

DEAR MR. PRESIDENT (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-12, 9:13AM EST
Reply to: comm-pr9jp-1506589524@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are moving to Mexico

Dear Mr. President, Senate and House of
Representatives:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family
(18-20 mouths) into Mexico for my health, and I would like
to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from
the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a
few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those
things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon,
that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will
be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services
I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All Mexico government forms need to also be printed in
English.

4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish, by English-speaking
(bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and
history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag on one of the
flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast
and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I
can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I
don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably
won't make any special effort to learn local traffic
laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get
the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be
sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking
officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U.S.
flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on
July 4th.

I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the
locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any
taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any
business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people
to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about
me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their
economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all
these things for all his people who come to the U.S. From
Mexico . I am sure that President Calderon won't mind
returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

No comments: