Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why Sanctuary Cities? AN AMERICAN SEES & SPEAKS

ALL THAT "CHEAP" MEXICAN LABOR DID NOT BUILD THIS ONCE GREAT NATION! WE CAN SEE WHAT MEXICAN LABOR DID TO NARCOMEX! AS FAR AS THE "CHEAPNESS", CA SPENDS A BILLION A YEAR JUST TO JAIL ILLEGALS FROM MEXICO!

THAT "CHEAP" LABOR IS STAGGERINGLY EXPENSIVE!


IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE!

Unless of course you are an illegal living in a sanctuary city, take your pick of many in Colorado.
Why is it that Colorado has become a place of sanctuary for so many criminals?
Is it because Colorado did not have enough poor white and black people? I for one still can not believe that we ever had jobs no one wanted, I do know that we have always had jobs that did not pay enough.

I remember as a kid at fourteen years old believe it or not by then I had already tried many jobs, potato peeler/French fry cutter and floor sweeper also pulling corn out beans and baling hay. Fifty cents an hour was my pay for the potato thing and it was not real steady and their was a lot of competition for that job. Hay baling and bean walking paid the best but again these jobs were highly sot and at one dollar and a quarter per hour they were hard to find if you were fourteen.

My big break came when the service station I hung out at was short handed one day at noon, only the boss was their and man he got a rush. Fifteen cars all needing gas, oil checked windshield washed tires checked money collected and change returned.

I could see that he was in a jam and I knew that it would break his heart if he lost one customer or one sale, so I pitched in and started doing what I had been watching others do for years by that time in my life. After that I was hired and given fifteen hours a week at @ $.75 an hour with a promise of a twenty five cent raise as soon as I learned how to change oil and fix flats Man what break!

I continued to work at that service station all through high school. I got all the way up to one dollar and twenty five cents an hour.
Some times during the summer breaks from school I would get up to around sixty hours a week or more.
Looking back and remembering what a terrible job that was, in soaking rain and bitter cold, after a long hard football practice it is hard to imagine a job nobody wants.
Now tell me one more time why we give sanctuary to illegal’s?

No comments: