Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are Mexicans Thieves? AN AMERICAN SEES & SPEAKS

re:ILLEGAL ALIENS IN MARIN COUNTY (san rafael)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-20, 7:58AM PST

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem with illegal aliens and their cultural values got so bad at the El Cerrito Home Depot that they had to hire ARMED gaurds. Even so, I stopped the theft of power tools from the back of a pickup there, I was pulling up as the illegal aliens found a truck with some tools and a table saw in it, and they parked their little car next to it and started to gleefully unload the truck into the backseat of their car. I just pulled in front of their car and blocked them from leaving, and as luck would have it, the owner was coming out of the store, another illegal alien. They exchanged some loud words in Spanish, and the guys with the car just walked off, leaving their car with the stuff half out of it. The security gaurd came over, and called the police, I don't know what happened after that.

Every SINGLE time I go there, I see obvious illegal alien Hispanics roaming the parking lot looking in the back of trucks or trying door handles. At the Vallejo Home Depot, about 4 illegal aliens came up as I was unloading my cart and started grabbing my boards and putting them in my truck without asking, I was pissed at first, then got worried when they got mad at me for asking them to stop, and demanded money, I thought I was getting mugged. I told them "yeah, wait I'll get some" and got in the cab and tore out of there, they ran after me a bit in the parking lot and then went over to "help" an elderly guy with his cart. When I called the store to tell them what happened, they read some kind of script saying that "Home Depot does not support illegal immingration blah blah blah...." and I interupted and said that I wasn't complaining or had even mentioned race or illegal immigration, I'm just telling them that their parking lot has dangerous thugs in it harrasing the customers. They offered me a $25 gift certificate for my trouble.

How long are we going to tolerate this conflict of cultural values?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-20, 6:31AM PST

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to Home Depot in San Rafael last week and parked in the middle of the parking lot ,about halfway down. I looked forward and noticed two hispanic males walking slowly between the rows of cars, one was looking behind and around as the other was lifting up door handles on the cars and trucks. I can only assume they were looking for an open car to steal something out of. I have lived in Marin for over twenty years and have never seen so much crime as there is now, and when I read the stories it usually says the suspect was hispanic and is being held on a federal immigration charge (illegal alien). I have no hatred toward hispanics, but this is not the country I used to know. Why does the U .S . government allow these people to stay here and commit crimes against hard working loyal American citizens ?

No comments: