Sunday, March 21, 2010

REALITY ON THE MEXICAN INVASION and EVER EXPANDING WELFARE STATE - An American Sees & Speaks!

RE: Mexicans are the cause of CA going broke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-19, 11:53PM PDT

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm a social worker and there is a lot of truth to that headline.
If the children of illegal aliens were counted as illegal also rather than Americans because they were born here, you would see the real cost of their presence.
For instance
A poor illegal has two children and they go to school in LA-there's ten grand apiece right there, per year
because they are poor AMERICANS they get free health care. I don't, my wife doesn't and you probably don't either.
BUT
they do send billions back to Mexico every year.
The hospital where I work got stiffed for $20,000,000 bucks last year and a lot of that was from illegal aliens. How do I know that?
Because I'm the social worker and it is my job to try and help them.

I have to say that even the liberals are getting tired of paying for the illegals and what they pay in sales tax or property tax through rent is minimal compared to what they cost in terms of educating their kids, medically caring for their kids and now even feeding their kids at school.
The only folks left with an American dream are the illegals.
For them it can only get better. And for us, it can only get worse.
In case you didn't notice, businesses and people with money, the people who made CA great, are leaving.
Less money for everyone when that happens but let me say it again.
For them it can only get better...Living the American dream on your dime...

No comments: