Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CONSTRUCTION JOB? NOT IN NEVADA! NOT IN AMERICA FOR A LEGAL!

HARRY REID'S NEVADA IS NOW 25% ILLEGAL. WELFARE FOR ILLEGALS IS SOARING,AS IS UNEMPLOYMENT. YET REID CAN'T HISPANDER ENOUGH. HE'S EVEN TURNED OVER MILLIONS TO LA RAZA "THE RACE", THE MEXICAN FASCIST PARTY of AMERICA.

AN AMERICAN SEES & SPEAKS:

I am a construction worker and look forward to working in Arizona..... (with all the jobs opening up in Arizona.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-28, 3:08PM MST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I am living in Nevada and no one speaks English on any construction site, only illegals working here, Reid says this is fair, I as an American say WTF.

If Arizona sticks to their guns, us Americans will come to Arizona to work and boycot Nevada, and Obama will get credit for the jobs you guys will create for Americans by doing this.

Bravo, excellent. Dirty Harry is history for siding with illegals.

I could kiss you guys for this answer to my families prayers.

I don't mind Obama taking the credit for the jobs for Americans this will create, I just need a fricken job to feed my family, I would like to take my kids for ice cream as obama has suggested, if I had a job & could afford it.

Go Arizona go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My children look forward to their ice cream.

Thank you Arizona.

Americans need civil rights too!

No comments: