Sunday, May 30, 2010

Who Really Pays For the Mexican Welfare State? AN AMERICAN SEES & SPEAKS

AN AMERICAN SEES & SPEAKS
ILLEGALS & TAXES
________________________________________
Date: 2010-05-28, 11:17AM PDT
Reply to: comm-w9seu-1764167941@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
________________________________________

I am so sick and tired of people using the sales tax defense for illegals. Sales tax in Sacramento is 8.75%. I make $600 a week in gross wages. I bring home $488 a week. Thats $448 a month in taxes which equals 18.6% in taxes I pay. Not to mention I also pay sales tax on everything I buy. Lets say an illegal brings home $2000 a month and all that money is used to buy taxable products (which in real life it is not), that equals $175 he pays in sales tax a month. WHile I pay $488 in payroll taxes a month PLUS the sales tax I pay. Me = $488, ILLEGAL=$175. Does this seem fair to you? On top of all this, I do not qualify for government funded anything and have NEVER been on government funded anything including unemployment. So not only do they get to keep more of their money, they get to spend more of mine in the form of government subsidies. And even if they use a stolen SSN, they are allowed by law to claim 9 exemptions, therefore have little to no payroll taxes taken out of their paycheck. What happened to things being equal? WHy is it that the people who work hard everyday are the ones being abused. Most of the time I feel like a donkey going to work everyday with a whip cracked at my back and some illegal shouting vamanos while a bunch of illegals and their children get their free food, medical, housing from my sweat and blood. Its not fair. Equality for all I say. Like Obama says everyone needs to pay their fair share.
• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


PostingID: 1764167941
THERE IS NO ONE THAT WORKS HARDER FOR ILLEGALS THAN BARACK OBAMA!

No comments: