Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ROBERT V Speaks About His Experience BEING EXPLOITED

POSTED ON LOS ANGELES TIME


ROBERT V

August 3, 2010

I was born to American farm labor immigrants and my parents fellowed the field work all through my child hood and we all worked very hard in the fields under the very hot sun and almost every year I changed schools. Believe me I know by experience what it takes to be a farmworker so my word counts. The wages were very cheap then but we got by somehow. Nothing has changed today either because the wages are not fair to the American farmworker. I know in my heart the they will get their overtime pay and one day off someday because the years and time will do just that. Justice for all will come soon I pray because American people have a big heart for all American workers

No comments: