Sunday, November 28, 2010

ON BECOMING A MEXICAN STATE - An American Sees & Speaks

We are Mexico now -how do you like it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-11-24, 11:48AM PST
Reply to: comm-pc5vc-2078079909@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Mexican illegal immigrants have won.
They have taken over the state of California by the millions, and our government welcomes them. They get free medical care, free food, free education, and I just heard that Kamala Harris and Gavin Newsom have now declared California as a "sanctuary state."
You will now HAVE to speak Spanish in order to remain viable in the California job market. Many people who were born here are being denied jobs, even entry-level fast-food jobs, because they don't speak Spanish.
I work in a Central Valley ER and an ER in the Bay Area, and I would say that about 70% of my ER patients are illegal immigrants on Medical. And they do not speak English.
Why should they? It's up to us now to speak Spanish.
This state is being turned into Mexico and everyone seems to be just fine with it. What the hell is wrong with us??? I for one deeply resent having to subsidize these people with my taxes, I have to speak Spanish at work in my own country formerly known as America, and the entire state seems to be on board with it, otherwise why would the same brain-dead open-border politicians keep getting re-elected?

I live in the mission district in SF and let me tell you, Hispanic women have LOTS and LOTS of children.
Hope you like paying for all of them. If you still even have a job.

No comments: