Sunday, August 21, 2011

TOM - AN AMERICAN SPEAKS ABOUT THE SHATTERED DREAMS FROM LIVING UNDER MEXICAN OCCUPATION

THE REALITY OF THE AMERICAN WORKER WHOSE JOBS IS HANDED OVER TO A MEXICAN FLAG WAVING ILLEGAL, BUT THEN GETS THE TAX BILLS TO PAY FOR THE MEXICAN WELFARE AND CRIME STATE LA RAZA HAS CREATED WITH THE HELP OF THE LA RAZA DEMS! * http://mexicanoccupation.blogspot.com/2011/05/joe-american-legal-vs-la-raza-jose.html * TOM, AN AMERICAN RESPONDS TO A POST BY MEXICANOCCUPATION on CRAIGSLIST: I am a White Handyman in LA,, I have lost jobs because of out bidding wet backs, I also hired many of them ,, and paid out in serious cash most of them are worth the money I pay.. I learned to better understand them, but ripping off any one or any service is just a low life person stealing, I have come to call each person who comes here under the radar and uses ANY of the public services, and stays here and has kids, ARE IN FACT TRAITORS< they need to stay in their country and over run their OWN system and reform it and build a wonderful free country of their own,, RUNNING AWAY IS THE ACT OF A COWARD AND TRAITOR ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GOING GETS RUFF< there are many GREAT SKILLED HARD WORKING GOOD FAMILY VALUED PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD HIDING FROM THE SYSTEM YET ROBBING IT CLEAN I can only imagine how wonderful their own country would be WITH THEM AND THEIR HARD WORK<<< I have only been to Mexico. it is really beautiful,, better beaches, weather etc,, SO what is really going on? I am supposed to believe their presidents can not be toppled, ? ? and companies can not be run to better each life,,,:? well,, it is all treason and this country has chickened out to standing up to the LAWS OF THE LAND AND ACTUAL FAIR NESS< what am I talking about, ? ?well last winter my tooth was in flamed, so bad it was actually killing me, I do not have insurance, I am white american.. I could NOT get ANY help even when I stood in front of the MEXICAN manager bleeding and swollen os bad my eye was closed, I needed 115 cash to pull it, I did not have the money ,, so I used a pair of small channel lock pliers to pull my own tooth ,, did I forget to mention while I was at the clinic, WHOLE FAMILIES OF SPANISH ONLY SPEAKING PEOPLE AHERE BIENG TREATED WITH FILLINGS< WHITENINGS< IMPLANTS_ BRIDGES< YOU NAME IT<< ALL FOR FREE << NO CASH << I WATCHED THIS AND DOCUMENTED IT< this country is now in the hands of TRAITORS< .. and that why ,, this will never go away and it is in fact,, a third world country,, I BELIEVE THIS IS THE REASON FOR S & P's REASON TO DOWN GRADE<

No comments: