Sunday, October 16, 2011

AN IMMIGRANT IN CALIFORNIA POSTS ABOUT LA RAZA SUPREMACY WHERE HE LIVES

CaliScotsman at 9:44 AM October 16, 2011
I constantly get amazed by the illegal advocates who claim their representing "immigrant rights", well I'm an immigrant, a LEGAL immigrant who became a citizen this year after a long and expensive process and these losers DO NOT represent my wishes and aspirations.

And yet these advocates try to convince people that mass preferential illegal immigration of the poor and uneducated from a specific ethnicity, (and how racist is that?), is a good thing and that they're only "heer to wurk, sob, sob.."

Well I tell, after the influx of illegals into my SoCal neighbourhood, and yes they're easy to identify, crime went up, multifamily homes became the norm, property prices plummeted, gangs increased, graffiti, loud music etc basically the quality of life in the area dropped.

Tell me again how this benefits me and my legal neighbours?.......still waiting...

Wouldn't vote for Republicans though, they take their marching orders from the religious primitives.

Democrats are such a corrupt bunch in CA, pandering to the illegal advocates. Wouldn't vote for them either.

No comments: