January 27, 2011
The last column on Monday, January 24, 2011, “72 million immigrants added to US in 24 years” HIT a cord. A-men! Hundreds of emails poured into my inbox! Three radio interviews in one day! A journalist in Istanbul, Turkey interviewed me on our immigration predicament. People seem to be ‘getting’ the immensity, the enormity and the calamity we face as a civilization if we allow the worldwide accelerating “Human Tragedy” of millions of desperate people migrating into our country.”
One person said, “Great immigration article. Your frustration and anger is clear. The stupidity of the average American is shocking, a self-imposed stupidity. People can no longer "figure things out." They just ignore what they do not understand. Never before has so much information been offered to all. Our culture is fragmented and decayed while diversity and tolerance is accepted. Even my professional friends think I am a radical rebel when attempting to explain the problems we face. They tell me I read too much and should spend more time on useless entertainment. But, as a scientist of 40+ years I find it very interesting to collect and analyze data, and make predictions. In a strange way, I find it amusing at times, until I visit my grandchildren and think about the future they will face. Thanks for your efforts.”
This man ‘gets’ it. He understands our accelerating predicament as we add 3.1 million immigrants into our country annually. Where does it lead? It leads to an unsustainable future for all of us—no matter what our race, creed or color. Citizens, and legal and illegal immigrants alike! Mother Nature does not pull her punches when it comes to food, water and resources. The more of us in a limited landmass, the less for everyone. Why do you think 1.0 billion humans cannot obtain a clean glass of drinking water each day?
Yet, in his “State of the Union,” our Harvard Law School President Barack Obama pushed for yet another amnesty move for illegal aliens! What does he carry in his head for brains. First he called this a ‘democracy’. Wrong! It’s a ‘Republic’. For heaven sakes Mr. Obama, learn your civics if and wherever you attended school in Indonesia as a child. Repeat after me, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
And, in our “Republic” for the past 12 years with www.NumbersUSA.org leading the way, we have defeated 59 amnesties since the farcical 1986 amnesty by Ronal Reagan. In other words, Mr. Obama, we want our laws enforced, our borders secured and we demand you serve your oath of office and your job as president of our country—not the dozens that fed us people that live and work her illegally. This is why:
“Immigration by the numbers—off the chart” by Roy Beck. This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability for future generations: in a word “Mind boggling!”
Not amnesty, not *issing on our laws, but enforcing our immigration laws! Do you get that? When will you get it? Our immigration laws are NOT broken! You and Congress fail to enforce them! A whole new set would not be enforced—therefore rendered as useless as the 1986 amnesty!
Let me lead you by the hand to the front of the class Mr. Obama since I’m 15 years older than you and a teacher. Here’s what you do as president of the country in order to protect the rights of fellow citizens:
1. You take 50,000 troops from the 572,000 U.S. military personnel spread around the world and bring them back home to stand guard on our Mexican border. You protect our citizens from the invasion of their citizens.
2. You accomplish two things: you would stop the $100 billion drug trade within 30 days because U.S. Marines or Army would not let a kilo of drugs to cross over! Think of all the lives you would affect and the kids wrapped up in dealing drugs. Secondly, you would stop illegal immigration immediately.
3. Enforce internal immigration laws against employers by E-Verify and INS going after employers. That would free up 8 to 10 million full time jobs for America. It happened with that crooked Denver-based Mexican Chipotle’s restaurant chain in Minnesota in the last month. They fired 700 Mexicans and hired 700 Americans. Start in Maine and sweep toward California. They would buy bus tickets home by the millions. What a concept Barack!
4. You would see immediate results of 10 million Americans employed at a living wage with their taxes paying into the pot, and off the unemployment rolls. You would lower the 42 million Americans subsisting on food stamps by 10 million. Think of it Barack! Simple math! I am a math teacher, so I can assure you the numbers would move in your favor and ours.
5. You would become an instant hero and loved leader in your country (well, loving you might be a stretch), or ‘our’ country if you are a U.S. citizen. I’d love to see your birth certificate. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!
6. Finally, if you use your math figures, by reducing all immigration into this country to something like 100,000 a year instead of 3.1 million—you would be able to employ our 15 million unemployed people and not their people, which would benefit our country. You would be a winner Mr. Obama!
We sicken of your silvery-tongued speech making. We don’t care for that touchy/feely ‘change’ crap. We want our rights, our laws and our ‘Republic’ respected by you and Congress. You may go back to your seat Mr. President and learn how to say, ‘Republic’.
Listen to Frosty Wooldridge on Wednesdays as he interviews top national leaders on his radio show "Connecting the Dots" at www.themicroeffect.com at 6:00 PM Mountain Time. Adjust tuning in to your time zone.
8 Out of 10 Illegals Apprehended in 2010 Never Prosecuted
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OBAMA TURNING OVER YOUR TAX DOLLARS TO FUND MEXICAN FASCISM? GO TO THE BLOG FOR MORE: MEXICANOCCUPATION.blogspot.com
8 Out of 10 Illegals Apprehended in 2010 Never Prosecuted
Monday, September 28, 2009
And T.J. BONNER, president of the National Border Patrol Council, will weigh in on the federal government’s decision to pull nearly 400 agents from the U.S.-Mexican border. As always, Lou will take your calls to discuss the issues that matter most-and to get your thoughts on where America is headed.
Three Convicted in Terror-Related Cases Later Granted U.S. Citizenship by Obama Administration | CNSnews.com
BACKGROUND ARTICLES ON OPERATION GUN RUNNER AND FAST AND FURIOUS...
Update and Release on NC Victory against bogus Mexican ID for illegals
ALIPAC Responds to NC Legislator's Personal Attacks
Each day new reports come in from across the nation that our movement is surging and more incumbents, mostly Democrats, are about to fall on Election Day. Obama's approval ratings are falling to new lows as he makes highly inappropriate statements to Spanish language audiences asking illegal alien supporters to help him "punish our enemies."
CONTACT THE HISPANDERING LA RAZA PARTY PRESIDENT HERE:
You can contact President Obama and let him know of your opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens: