THE STAGGERING fall and STAGGERING SELF-ENRICHMENT of a con job named Hillary Clinton
IN HER FIRST RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY, CANDIDATE HILLARY CLINTON ENDLESSLY HISPANDERED FOR THE ILLEGALS’ VOTES. ONLY OBAMA HISPANDERED EVEN MORE!
WE ARE TOLD THAT CLINTON PROMISED LA RAZA SUPREMACIST ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA A CABINET POST IF HE DELIVERED THE ILLEGALS’ VOTES.
A former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman, Villaraigosa assured the crowd of thousands that Obama is Latinos’ best hope for reforming the nation’s federal immigration policies.
LA RAZA: The Mexican Fascist Party of LA RAZA “THE RACE” and the Reconquista and surrender of America to NARCOMEX
LA RAZA operates out of the Obama White House and is funded with American tax dollars.
VIVA LA RAZA SUPREMACY?
Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General We are practicing "La Reconquista" in California."
“The comparison to the Nazi Party is well deserved. La Raza openly supports pushing all but Latino Americans out of a portion of the United States (ethnic cleansing), they call for 'Reconquista' or the re-conquest of the American Southwest by Mexico (the re-occupation of the Sudetanland), and the establishment of 'Atzlan' which is the utopian all-Latino version of the American
Southwestern states (Adolf Hitler planned to called his utopia Germania).”
JUDICIAL WATCH EXPOSES THE LA RAZA – M. E. Ch. A. MEXICAN FASCIST SEPARATIST MOVEMENT (Former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa is a member of M.E. Ch. A.)
“Make no mistake about it: the Latino community holds this election in your hands. Some of the closest contests this November will be in states like Florida, Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico -- states with large Latino populations.” PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA
“I know how powerful this community is. Just think how powerful you could be on November 4th if you translate your numbers into votes.” PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA
OBAMA’S HISPANICAZATION of AMERICA – The rise of the Mex welfare state in America
FROM JUDICIAL WATCH
“U.S. tax dollars to fund projects like a Southern California elementary school with a curriculum that specializes in bashing America and promoting the Chicano movement.”
“Nonpartisan” La Raza Council Endorses Obama
Although the nation’s largest Latino advocacy organization is a nonprofit that must remain nonpartisan because it gets millions of U.S. federal grant dollars, the group’s president helped lead a Barack Obama pep rally over the weekend during an annual conference in a California city close to the Mexican border.
The extremist Mexican group National Council of La Raza clearly endorses Barack Obama, which is why La Raza President Janet Murguia stood by as Los Angeles’ renowned Chicano mayor (Antonio Villaraigosa) praised the Illinois senator during the group’s annual convention in San Diego. A former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman, Villaraigosa assured the crowd of thousands that Obama is Latinos’ best hope for reforming the nation’s federal immigration policies.
Villaraigosa took the opportunity to further pump up Obama, telling the crowd at the so-called nonpartisan convention that 12 million illegal immigrants can be brought "out of the shadows and into the light and onto the tax rolls by electing Barack Obama." (EXCEPT THERE ARE 12 MILLION LA RAZA ILLEGALS IN SOUTHERN CA ALONE. TRUE ESTIMATES OF THE NUMBER OF MEXICAN LOOTERS IN OUR BORDERS IS CLOSER TO 40 MILLION AND BREEDING LIKE BUNNIES).
If that’s not an endorsement, then what is? The Obama pep rally is sure to continue through the end of the La Raza convention sometime today. Such political endorsements are prohibited by nonprofits in the United States, especially the ones that benefit from millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars like this group.
As it is, Americans should be outraged that their tax dollars are going to an extremist Mexican group that advocates open borders and organized many of the country’s disruptive pro illegal immigration marches last year. The National Council of La Raza caters to the radical Chicano movement that says California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas belong to Aztlan.
The takeover plan is referred to as the "reconquista" of the Western U.S. and it features ethnic cleansing of Americans, Europeans, Africans and Asians once the area is taken back and converted to Aztlan. While this may all sound a bit crazy, this organization is quite powerful and its leaders regularly attend congressional hearings regarding immigration.
A few months ago the group got a $15 million federal earmark to counsel Hispanics about housing in addition to $1.3 million from the Department of Housing and Urban Development to conduct “comprehensive” housing counseling for Hispanics, whether they are in the country legally or not. La Raza also uses U.S. tax dollars to fund projects like a Southern California elementary school with a curriculum that specializes in bashing America and promoting the Chicano movement.
Anti-American, Pro-Chicano Public School
A public elementary school in Southern California is run by an America-bashing Chicano who claims the “white, American way will lead to destruction” and has a curriculum devised by a radical Mexican group that strives to return the American southwest to Mexico.
Funded by American taxpayers and supported by extremist Mexican groups like the National Council of La Raza and Mecha, the school – Academia Semillas del Pueblo – was charted by the Los Angeles Unified School District in 2001. In lieu of an American flag, the school flies a communist flag and teaches children the ancient Nahutal language of the Aztecs.
The school’s principal and founder, a Calexico educated Chicano named Marcos Aguilar, opposes racial integration and says Mexicans in the U.S. don’t want to go to white schools or drink from white water fountains. He blasts the landmark school desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education and claims that segregation and civil rights in the U.S. are all about white supremacy.
(FORMER LA RAZA-OCCUPIED CITY OF LOS ANGELES MAYOR ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA IS A MEMBER OF M.E.Ch.A.)
This is consistent with the preaching of Mecha, which stands for Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan. The militant group was founded at the University of California, Santa Barbara in 1969 with the goal of returning the American Southwest to Mexico because in Chicano folklore California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas are in fact Aztlan.
Private schools may be allowed to teach such curriculums and refuse to wave American flags, but this is outrageous in an institution funded by U.S. taxpayer dollars. One Los Angeles political blog says the school is training ground for young Che Guevaras. The California Conservative calls Academia Semillas an anti-American public school that cripples Mexican children with primitive anti-American dogma.
FIFTEEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LA RAZA “THE RACE”
by Michelle Malkin
(get Malkin’s book on OBAMA NOTED below!)
Only in America could critics of a group called "The Race" be labeled racists. Such is the triumph of left-wing identity chauvinists, whose aggressive activists and supine abettors have succeeded in redefining all opposition as "hate."
Both Barack Obama and John McCain will speak this week in San Diego at the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza, the Latino organization whose name is Spanish for, yes, "The Race." Can you imagine Obama and McCain paying homage to a group of white people who called themselves that? No matter. The presidential candidates and the media have legitimized "The Race" as a mainstream ethnic lobbying group and marginalized its critics as intolerant bigots. The unvarnished truth is that the group is a radical ethnic nationalist outfit that abuses your tax dollars and milks PC politics to undermine our sovereignty.
Here are 15 things you should know about "The Race":
15. "The Race" supports driver's licenses for illegal aliens.
14."The Race" demands in-state tuition discounts for illegal alien students that are not available to law-abiding U.S. citizens and law-abiding legal immigrants.
13. "The Race" vehemently opposes cooperative immigration enforcement efforts between local, state and federal authorities.
12. "The Race" opposes a secure fence on the southern border.
11. "The Race" joined the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee in a failed lawsuit attempt to prevent the feds from entering immigration information into a key national crime database -- and to prevent local police officers from accessing the data.
10. "The Race" opposed the state of Oklahoma's tough immigration-enforcement-first laws, which cut off welfare to illegal aliens, put teeth in employer sanctions and strengthened local-federal cooperation and information sharing.
9. "The Race" joined other open-borders, anti-assimilationists and sued to prevent Proposition 227, California's bilingual education reform ballot initiative, from becoming law.
8. "The Race" bitterly protested common-sense voter ID provisions as an "absolute disgrace."
7. "The Race" has consistently opposed post-9/11 national security measures at every turn.
6. Former "Race" president Raul Yzaguirre, Hillary Clinton's Hispanic outreach adviser, said this: "U.S. English is to Hispanics as the Ku Klux Klan is to blacks." He was referring to U.S. English, the nation's oldest, largest citizens' action group dedicated to preserving the unifying role of the English language in the United States. "The Race" also pioneered Orwellian open-borders Newspeak and advised the Mexican government on how to lobby for illegal alien amnesty while avoiding the terms "illegal" and "amnesty."
5. "The Race" gives mainstream cover to a poisonous subset of ideological satellites, led by Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA). The late GOP Rep. Charlie Norwood rightly characterized the organization as "a radical racist group … one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West."
4. "The Race" is currently leading a smear campaign against staunch immigration enforcement leaders and has called for TV and cable news networks to keep immigration enforcement proponents off the airwaves -- in addition to pushing for Fairness Doctrine policies to shut up their foes. The New York Times reported that current "Race" president Janet Murguia believes "hate speech" should "not be tolerated, even if such censorship were a violation of First Amendment rights."
3. "The Race" sponsors militant ethnic nationalist charter schools subsidized by your public tax dollars (at least $8 million in federal education grants). The schools include Aztlan Academy in Tucson, Ariz., the Mexicayotl Academy in Nogales, Ariz., Academia Cesar Chavez Charter School in St. Paul, Minn., and La Academia Semillas del Pueblo in Los Angeles, whose principal inveighed: "We don't want to drink from a White water fountain, we have our own wells and our natural reservoirs and our way of collecting rain in our aqueducts. We don't need a White water fountain … ultimately the White way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction."
2. "The Race" has perfected the art of the PC shakedown at taxpayer expense, pushing relentlessly to lower home loan standards for Hispanic borrowers, reaping millions in federal "mortgage counseling" grants, seeking special multimillion-dollar earmarks and partnering with banks that do business with illegal aliens.
1. "The Race" thrives on ethnic supremacy -- and the elite sheeple's unwillingness to call it what it is. As historian Victor Davis Hanson observes: "[The] organization's very nomenclature 'The National Council of La Raza' is hate speech to the core. Despite all the contortions of the group, Raza (as its Latin cognate suggests) reflects the meaning of 'race' in Spanish, not 'the people' -- and that's precisely why we don't hear of something like 'The National Council of the People,' which would not confer the buzz notion of ethnic, racial and tribal chauvinism."
The fringe is the center. The center is the fringe. Viva La Raza.
LA RAZA – “THE (MEXICAN) RACE”….
THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA
1126 16th Street, N.W.
Get on La Raza’s email list to find out what this fascist party is doing to expand the Mexican occupation. NCLR.org