- Distinctive French-built Dassault Falcon 900B airplane was spotted in Des Moines, Iowa Monday afternoon, with Hillary Clinton climbing the stairs
- An aide held a giant umbrella over her head so her hair didn't get wet
- The 19-seater jet whooshed Clinton from Iowa to New Hampshire with the ink still drying on her presidential campagn's climate change agenda
- Plane burns 347 gallons of fuel per hour and costs $5,850 per hour to rent
- Its itineraries are secret because the owner has asked the Federal Aviation Administration to withhold flight plans from the public
HILLARY CLINTON OUT HUCKSTERS EVEN THE "HOPE & CHANGE" CONMAN BARACK OBAMA!
The red suitcases are now back on a Learjet. Her Federal Election Commission filings show hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on private jets. No more van, no more JetBlue. That’s how the real Hillary Clinton travels.
HILLARY RED CHINA
She serves banksters, the 1% and illegals to keep those damned wages depressed.
.... and she fools NO ONE!
CRONY CAPITALISM at work
she doesn’t want Americans (Legals) to know…
HILLARY & BILLARY… getting filthy rich serving the filthy rich… And what have they done for America again??? Ah, er…. I forget!
HILLARY SUPER TOP $$$