- Distinctive French-built Dassault Falcon 900B airplane was spotted in Des Moines, Iowa Monday afternoon, with Hillary Clinton climbing the stairs
- An aide held a giant umbrella over her head so her hair didn't get wet
- The 19-seater jet whooshed Clinton from Iowa to New Hampshire with the ink still drying on her presidential campagn's climate change agenda
- Plane burns 347 gallons of fuel per hour and costs $5,850 per hour to rent
- Its itineraries are secret because the owner has asked the Federal Aviation Administration to withhold flight plans from the public
HILLARY FACES THE KNOCK AT THE DOOR BY THE FBI
Hillary Clinton forced to surrender email server to FBI
ONLY BARACK OBAMA HAS MORE CONTEMPT FOR OUR LAWS OR NATIONAL SECURITY THAN THIS WOMAN!