Saturday, October 17, 2015

THE CRIMES OF HILLARY CLINTON: SERVANT AND BENEFICIARY OF MUSLIM DICTATORSHIPS - I remember pulling up to my office in 1993 in my chauffeured Rolls Royce.  Two FBI ladies came over to me and asked, "Are you David Lawrence?""Yes.""Then you're under arrest.""I'm already un...

I remember pulling up to my office in 1993 in my chauffeured Rolls Royce.  Two FBI ladies came over to me and asked, "Are you David Lawrence?" "Yes." "Then you're under arrest." "I'm already un...

HILLARY CLINTON: DEDICATED SERVANT TO THE 1%, OBAMA’S CRIMINAL CRONY BANKSTERS and DISCIPLE of OBAMA-CLINTONOMICS for the super-rich.

The central aim of Clinton’s speech was to reassure the American financial oligarchy that, despite her occasional lukewarm denunciations of corporate criminality and social inequality, she is a right-wing, pro-business defender of Wall Street.


The speech makes clear that a Clinton presidency will pursue the same pro-Wall Street policies of the Obama administration, seeking to expand the fortunes of the super-rich at the expense of the great majority of society, while invoking “fairness” and “equality” as window dressing.



No comments: