The Trump and Clinton Immigration Plans
By Marguerite Telford
CIS Blog, July 29, 2016
Excerpt: Immigration might well be the political issue that decides the 2016 presidential election. Voters care about immigration - the only public policy issue that impacts all other issues, including national security, crime and community safety, wages and employment, fiscal policy, education, healthcare, the drug epidemic, and the environment. So which presidential candidate advocates policies that keep America safe, help the economy, the American worker and families?
The contrast between the two candidates’ immigration views could not be more distinct. Nowhere has the difference been more apparent than on the stages of the recent national conventions. The Republican National Convention highlighted the rule of law and the impact Americans feel from crime perpetuated by illegal aliens who would not have been in the country if laws were enforced. The parents of those who died at the hands of illegal aliens took the stage and told their stories, pleading that immigration laws be enforced so other families do not suffer the same pain.
OPEN BORDERS KEEPS WAGES FOR LEGALS DEPRESSED AND BUILDS THE LA RAZA SUPREMACY PARTY BASE FOR THE DEMOCRAT PARTY HELL BENT ON DESTROYING THE GOP WITH AN ENDLESS INVASION BY MEXICO!
IMAGES OF AMERICA UNDER NARCOMEX OCCUPATION…. THE PRICE WE PAID FOR THE CLINTON-BUSH-OBOMB SABOTAGE OF OUR BORDERS TO THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS
…. After the Clinton-Kaine and Speaker Paul Ryan’s AMNESTY and expanded open borders
OPEN BORDERS KEEPS WAGES FOR LEGALS DEPRESSED HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS PER YEAR, AND BUILD THE DEMOCRAT PARTY'S LA RAZA SUPREMACY BASE OF MEXICAN LOOTERS…. We also get the tax bills for Mexico’s welfare state on our backs and the LA RAZA crime tidal wave that comes with them!
Sen. Kaine: Immigration Is ‘Like Transfusion Of Fresh Blood Into The Bloodstream’
New from the Center for Immigration Studies, 8/1/16
In her recent report, Director of Policy
1. The Employment Situation of Immigrants and Natives in the First Quarter of 2016
2. New Statistics: Enforcement Continues Decline in 2016
3. Map: Sites of EB-5 Visa Fraud and Folly in the United States
4. The Trump and Clinton Immigration Plans
5. More Pinocchios for the Post's Immigration Editorial
6. Obliging Foreign Nations to Meet Their Repatriation Obligations
7. One of the Offstage Problems of EB-5 — It Lets the Sharks Fleece the Naive
8. How about a few Pinocchios for the Washington Post's editorial nonsense about jobs?
9. Tim Kaine on Illegal Alien Minors
10. Analysis of the "H-1B and L-1 Visa Reform Act of 2015"
11. Trump, Trade, Immigration, and Working Class Americans
12. 2015 Sentencing Commission Report Documents Downward Trend in Prosecution for Immigration Crimes
13. Two Clarifications Emerge on Anti-Citizen Food Stamp Discrimination Issue
14. Fact Checkers Can't Handle the Truth
15. Immigration Court Backlogs and the Smuggling of Alien Women and Children