Two Mexican Cities Hugging US Border Among the Country’s Most Dangerous: Experts are blaming drug cartel violence and the increased use of guns by criminals for a surge in homicides in the Mexican cities of Tijuana and Ciudad Juarez on the U.S. border.
blaming drug cartel violence and the
increased use of guns by criminals for a surge
in homicides in the Mexican cities of Tijuana
and Ciudad Juarez on the U.S. border.
homicide investigations in the state of Chihuahua,
where Ciudad Juarez is located, increased by 80.4
percent in October, compared to the average of the
previous 12 months.
RAPE, MURDER, SCALPING… THE MEXICANS HAVE ARRIVED!
Sheriff: MS-13 Gang Brings Machetes, Rape, Scalping to Texas
Members of the hyper-violent MS-13 transnational criminal gang are bringing severe tactics like machete-hacking murders, rape, and scalping to Texas according to the Texas Sheriff’s Association.
East Texas Child Murdered by Previously Deported Illegal Alien
- "He has been deported 10 times and voluntarily removed from the U.S. another nine times since 2003."
AT readers don't need further proof that our border security is pathetic. But the case of Mexican illegal alien Tomas Martinez-Maldonado is particularly galling because the failure of the total breakdown of the criminal justice and immigrati...
Illegal alien who raped 13 year old girl was deported 10 times
Mexican man charged with raping a 13-
year-old girl on a bus had NINETEEN
deportations and removals
- Tomas Martinez-Maldonado, 38, charged with a felony in September 27 attack
- He has been deported 10 times and voluntarily removed from the U.S. another nine times since 2003
- Martinez-Maldonado had eight voluntary removals before his first deportation in 2010, which was followed by another voluntary removal that same year
- He was deported five more times between 2011 and 2013
- In 2013 he was charged with entering without legal permission and subsequently deported in early 2014
- He was deported again a few months later, as well as twice in 2015, most recently in October 2015
EXPANDS BORDER TO BORDER!