Ten Minnesota football players who were accused of gang rape of student and suspended will NOT face criminal charges due to 'lack of evidence'
- Ten football players were suspended by the school in connection with an alleged sexual assault near campus in the early morning hours of September 2
- In the alleged incident, one woman was said to have been the victim of a sexual assault by 10 to 20 members of the football team
- Minnesota prosecutor said there wasn't enough evidence to pursue a criminal case, although he called the players' behavior 'deplorable'
- The school conducted its own investigation and saw fit to indefinitely suspend 10 players involved, prompting the team to threaten a boycott of a bowl game
- Report revealed that the woman recalled a group of members of the team 'lining up like they were waiting for a turn on her'
- One team member also told investigators he heard the woman saying 'I don't want to' and 'this is too many people' and that she was in pain
The woman claimed she had been assaulted by 10 to 20 men on the team who 'lined up like they were waiting for a turn on her' after their season-opening victory against Oregon State on September 2.