- February 2017 – Fugitive enforcement operations began Monday, Feb. 6 in the Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, New York and San Antonio areas of responsibility, which resulted in more than 680 arrests of convicted criminal aliens and other immigration enforcement priorities;
- March 2015 – National Cross Check operation that led to 2,059 arrests nationwide;
- August 2013 – National fugitive enforcement operation resulting in 1,660 arrests including 1,517 convicted criminals;
- April 2012 – National Cross Check operation that resulted in more than 3,100 arrests;
- September 2011 – National Cross Check operation leading to the arrest of more than 2,900 convicted criminal aliens;
- June 2011 – National Cross Check operation that resulted in more than 2,400 arrests across all 50 states.
OPEN BORDERS: The Democrat Party’s Weapon of Mass Destruction on the American Worker
"Los Angeles saw all crime rise in 2015: violent crime up 19.9 percent, homicides up 10.2 percent, shooting victims up 12.6 percent, rapes up 8.6 percent, robberies up 12.3 percent, and aggravated assault up 27.5 percent," Landry said.”
The Justice Department’s National Gang Intelligence Center (NGIC) claims that Latino street gangs like the MS-13 are responsible for the majority of violent crimes in the U.S. and are the primary distributors of most illicit drugs.
RAPE, MURDER, SCALPING… THE MEXICANS HAVE ARRIVED!
Sheriff: MS-13 Gang Brings Machetes, Rape, Scalping to Texas
Members of the hyper-violent MS-13 transnational criminal gang are bringing severe tactics like machete-hacking murders, rape, and scalping to Texas according to the Texas Sheriff’s Association.
East Texas Child Murdered by Previously Deported Illegal Alien