MEXICO: AMERICA’S DRUG DEALER!
The same period has seen a massive growth of social inequality,
with income and wealth concentrated at the very top of American society to an
extent not seen since the 1920s.
“This study follows reports released over
the past several months documenting rising mortality rates among US workers due
to drug addiction and suicide, high rates of infant mortality, an overall
leveling off of life expectancy, and a growing gap between the life expectancy
of the bottom rung of income earners compared to those at the top.”
Not so 'green' after all: Pollution from illegal California marijuana farms is forming toxic waste dumps that span thousands of acres
- In California, illegal marijuana farms are taking over thousands of acres of land as toxic wastes are increasingly corrupting ecosystems
- California is responsible for the majority of illegal U.S. marijuana farming
- New data says the state holds '731,000 pounds of solid fertilizer, 491,000 ounces of concentrated liquid fertilizer and 200,000 ounces of toxic pesticides.'
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency announced in 2011 its planned to ban toxic fertilizers like zinc phosphide
- Chemicals of the kind have been linked to serious health effects in both animals and humans
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4768664/Marijuana-farms-forming-toxic-waste-dumps-California.html#ixzz4p6uMK3Zb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook