STEVE BANNON’S PHONY
POPULIST, SWAMP KEEPER TRUMPER PARTNERS WITH LA RAZA AND DEMS TO WAGE WAR ON
AMERICAN (LEGALS) WORKERS!
The Trump Secret
Deal with Narcomex:
NO E-VERIFY, NO ENFORCEMENT,
NO (real) WALL and NO LEGAL NEED APPLY to keep wages depressed….. but isn’t
that the Democrat Party’s amnesty plan in a nutshell???
Swamp Keeper Trump
is hiring 70 illegals at his Swamp Palace of Mar-a- Lago.
Jeff Sessions blasts Trump’s DACA sell out…. Will Sessions move to impeach the
Swamp Keeper who hired 70 illegals to work “cheap” at Mar Lago?
EXCLUSIVE: Out-of-date curry sauce, hot dogs on the ground and slabs of concrete missing from a staircase... How Trump's Mar-a-Lago luxury club failed inspections and was hit with a dozen violations
- Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach was hit with several violations and failed a maintenance inspection in November
- The bed-and-breakfast wing had improper smoke detectors for the hearing impaired and slabs of concrete missing from a staircase, which could cause a fall
- The club's two main kitchens had 15 violations: Staff failed to track the freshness of potentially hazardous foods, including curry sauce dated October 21
- Milk was stored at 49 degrees Fahrenheit instead of 41 degrees, and cases of hot dogs were stored on the ground of the walk-in freezer
- Trump used to be involved in the day-to-day operations of the club, but once he jumped into presidential politics, the number of health violations increased
- There were only two violations in the kitchens in 2015 - the early stages of his campaign
records show that Trump sold the club to a
business entity he controlled for $12 million then
turned the property into a private club that, unlike
the others in Palm Beach, didn't discriminate on
the basis of ethnicity and religion.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5271183/Trumps-Mar-Lago-club-cited-poor-maintenance.html#ixzz54HcfxNyB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook