Sunday, October 6, 2019

GHETTO BLACK VIOLENCE IN AMERICA - MOTHER OF MURDERER WAS TERRIFIED OF HER VIOLENT DRUG-ADDLED SON WHO MURDERED 4 HOMELESS

Randy Rodriguez Santos is accused of killing four homeless men.
Randy Rodriguez Santos is accused of killing four homeless men. (Obtained by New York Daily News)
Fioraliza Rodriguez knew her homeless son was deeply troubled: He struggled with a drug habit, stole from the family, assaulted her and his grandfather.
The distraught mother still burst into tears Saturday after learning her deranged older boy was behind bars for the brutal bludgeoning deaths of four fellow homeless men during a bloody Chinatown rampage.
“Oh my God, oh my God!” she screamed in Spanish. “Lord help me! Oh my God!”
NYPD bring evidence into the 5th Precinct on Elizabeth Street from the crime scenes at 2 Bowery Street and Catherine and East Broadway in Chinatown where Randy Santos, 24, allegedly bludgeoned five homeless men as they slept on Saturday,
NYPD bring evidence into the 5th Precinct on Elizabeth Street from the crime scenes at 2 Bowery Street and Catherine and East Broadway in Chinatown where Randy Santos, 24, allegedly bludgeoned five homeless men as they slept on Saturday, (Clarissa Sosin/for New York Daily News)
The 55-year-old Rodriguez told the Daily News that she never believed her son Randy, despite his myriad problems, could take someone’s life.
“I never thought he would kill someone,” she said.. “I was afraid of him, though, because he punched me. That’s when I told him to get out of my house.”
According to family members, Randy Rodriguez Santos started using drugs when he arrived in New York from their native Dominican Republic about four years ago. He soon turned violent, breaking his grandfather’s nose in a 2016 incident, and just last Monday slipped into the family home to steal a watch, a phone and three phone chargers.
His mom booted Randy from the house more than three years ago, but he remained a menacing presence popping in and out of their lives.
“When I told him to leave, he came back and threatened me,” she recounted. “He said when I go back to Santo Domingo, he’ll get people to cut my face.”
RELATED GALLERY
Violent crimes occur in New York
The suspect’s kid brother Anthony, 16, said the siblings would talk when their paths crossed on the neighborhood streets. Anthony said Randy was waiting on the steps to the family home on Friday night when he returned around 8 p.m. from getting a haircut.
“I asked why he was here, and said, ‘You know Mommy doesn’t want you here,’” recounted Anthony. “He just asked for his jacket, because he said he was cold. And I said, ‘Yeah,’ and he just left.”
Six hours later, the NYPD was putting Randy in handcuffs after his arrest for the fatal beatings of four victims killed by a swinging metal pipe to their heads.

No comments: