Friday, July 8, 2011

More Dismal News on Job Creation, Unemployment | CNSnews.com

More Dismal News on Job Creation, Unemployment | CNSnews.com


http://mexicanoccupation.blogspot.com/2011/07/e-verify-obama-continues-to-sabotage-e.html
*
Indicating he wanted an amnesty attached to the E-Verify legislation, the President added, “We may not be able to get everything that I would like to see in a package, but we have to have a balanced package.”
*
OBAMA CONTINUES TO SABOTAGE E-VERIFY SO HE CAN PUT MORE OF HIS LA RAZA PARTY BASE (ILLEGALS) IN OUR JOBS TO KEEP WAGES DEPRESSED, AND HIS CORPORATE DONORS HAPPY AND GENEROU$$$$$

*
Obama Tip-Toes Around E-Verify; Continues to Push for Amnesty
At a press conference in the White House last week, President Obama avoided answering whether he would sign a mandatory E-Verify law if Congress presented one to him. “[I]f you receive a mandatory E-Verify bill only, without legalization, are you planning to veto that bill?” a reporter asked the President. “[W]e need comprehensive immigration reform,” replied the President. “I’ve said it before, I will say it again, I will say it next week and I’ll say it six months from now.” Indicating he wanted an amnesty attached to the E-Verify legislation, the President added, “We may not be able to get everything that I would like to see in a package, but we have to have a balanced package.”

No comments: