The Mexican fascist separatist
movement of M.E.Ch.A's goal is even more radical: an independent ''Aztlan,''
the collective name this organization
gives to the seven states of the U.S. Southwest – Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico,
Texas and Utah."
"This is country belongs to Mexico" is said by the Mexican Militant. This is a common teaching that the U.S. is really AZTLAN, belonging to Mexicans, which is taught to Mexican kids in Arizona and California through a LA Raza educational program funded by American Tax Payers via President Obama, when he gave LA RAZA $800,000.00 in March of 2009!
Immigration as Economic Warfare
- Place pressure on employers to fire natives openly opposed to replacement
- Deny platforms to the native population that opposes replacement
- Payment processors
- Email, etc
- Write articles condemning the natives and ensure that anyone who employs them will be targeted as well
- Engage in violence against the natives and protest their house and employment
- Deny legal protections to those nativists as a recourse of defense from violence
- Prosecute any physical defense mounted by the nativists as initiatory violence
- Place the same pressures on their families
“Open border advocates, such as Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, claim illegal aliens are a net benefit to California with little evidence to support such an assertion. As the CIS has documented, the vast majority of illegals are poor, uneducated, and with few skills. How does accepting millions of illegal aliens and then granting them access to dozens of welfare programs benefit California’s economy? If illegals were contributing to the economy in any meaningful way, CA, with its 2.6 million illegals, would be booming.” STEVE BALDWIN – AMERICAN SPECTATOR
THE GLOBALIST DEMOCRAT PARTY’S HISPANICAZATION of AMERICA… first ease millions of illegals over our borders and into our voting booths!
MULTICULTURALISM, IMMIGRATION AND AZTLAN
By Frank Gaffney, Jr.
Just as we seem determined to ignore factors in mass murders like the pop culture’s role in inculcating a lust for violence – the more, the better, what passes for debate about illegal aliens is increasingly unmoored from any discussion of their impact on American society.
It’s time to reprise a 2003 warning by Democratic former Colorado governor Dick Lamm about a “secret plan” that is destroying our country through the combined effects of unchecked immigration, the “diversity” agenda and abandoning our national principle of “out of many, one.” This lunacy must end.