Thursday, January 16, 2020

WARREN MAD AS HELL! SANDERS CALLED HER A LIAR! - LIKE HOW MANY TIMES HAS WARREN, A LAWYER, SOCIOPATH, AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, LIED???

WATCH: Warren confronts Sanders after debate, accusing him of calling her 'a liar on national TV'

New audio has revealed a dramatic and bad-tempered exchange between 2020 liberal Democratic rivals Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders at the end of Tuesday night's Iowa debate.
The audio from CNN, which hosted the debate, showed Warren, a senator for Massachusetts, accusing Sanders of calling her "a liar" after the Vermont senator denied during the debate that he told her in a private conversation in 2018 that he did not believe a woman could win the White House.
In response, Sanders suggested the conversation be conducted elsewhere before briefly getting sucked in and saying: "You called me a liar." He then stopped himself and abruptly concluded the exchange.
"I think you called me a liar on national TV," Warren said.
"What?" Sanders replied.
"I think you called me a liar on national TV," Warren said again.
"You know, let's not do it right now," Sanders said. "If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion."
Warren said, "Anytime."
"You called me a liar," Sanders said. "You told me — all right, let's not do it now."
Before the exchange, Warren, 70, had refused the offer of a handshake from Sanders, 78.
As the confrontation ended, Tom Steyer, a fellow candidate who participated in the debate, interjected just before Warren walked away:"I don't want to get in the middle. I just want to say hi, Bernie."
A clearly unhappy Sanders told Steyer: "Yeah, good. OK."

No comments: