- Shortages should not occur in a free market
- Tight labor markets benefit marginalized groups
- Wages have been stagnant over the long term
- Labor force participation is down over the long term
- Domestic industries should hire Americans
- Natives participate in all major occupations
- Plenty of STEM workers are available
- Gains to the economy are not the same as gains to natives
- Immigration is not an efficient solution to population aging
By Jason Hopkins
Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) says the “Masters of the Universe” want more legal immigration to the United States to further diminish the incomes of American working and middle-class families.
Bloomberg shows how the Democrats have abandoned factory workers
BUY THE ILLEGALS’ ILLEGAL VOTES… WHO DOES IT BETTER THAN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY’S BILLIONAIRE CLASS?
By Jason Hopkins
Mike Bloomberg Offers ’60 Million’ Latinos: $15 Per Hour Plus Mass Migration
Usually, the best = cheapest.
After all, who believes immig laws should inconvenience investors?
PS. How many Bloomberg journos pass the test?http://bit.ly/2T1suws
Bloomberg Op-Ed: Immigrant Soldiers, Workers Needed for Geopolitical Power
U.S. geopolitical power needs a steady supply of fresh immigrants to serve as soldiers and workers, according to a pro-migration op-ed in Bloomberg news.
Trump: Open Borders Threatens the Wage Gains of America’s Lowest-Income Workers
President Donald Trump touted the wage gains for Americans in the lowest income brackets, adding that that the open borders policies of the Democratic Party threaten those gains.
Record 44.5 Million Immigrants in 2017
Non-Mexico Latin American, Asian, and African populations grew most
Mike Bloomberg: Employers Should Hire ‘the Best’ Foreigners Instead of Americans
That's useful progress - but wage growth will likely rise faster if Congress stopped inflating the labor supply for the benefit of business. http://bit.ly/2SyaLg7
The survey also shows this $/class-based view co-exists w/ much sympathy for illegal migrants. http://bit.ly/2ZA6WIE
For example, the WashPo article on 's bill to expand the outsourcing of U.S. grads' jobs.
Maybe b/c the money ends up in Jeff Bezos' pocket. http://bit.ly/2tChhYt