Gunman walks out of LA Trader Joe's in handcuffs and surrounded by hostages at the end of a terrifying siege which left one person DEAD and started 'after he shot his grandmother and girlfriend'
- A suspect being chased by police fled into a Trader Joe's after firing at officers
- Police helped customers, employees sneak out of store, some were released
- Gunman, 28, gave himself up to police about three hours into the siege
- He left surrounded by hostages, but in handcuffs he had requested from officers
- A young woman was killed in the hostage situation, Mely Corado
- Mely worked at store for four years. Her brother confirmed her death on Twitter
- The suspect is believed to have shot his grandmother and held girlfriend hostage
- When he crashed his car after police pursuit, he shot her and fled into the shop
- There are believed to have been as many as 50 people inside the supermarket
BLACK AMERICA: VIOLENT, RACIST,
HOMOPHOBIC, VIOLENT and ABORTED!