No more Central American caravans for Mexico
On the Suchiate River dividing Mexico and Guatemala, it sure looks easy to cross north without papers.A young, mustached man is pulling a makeshift raft across the quiet river via two ropes connecting the countries. The crossing costs 4 quetzales, 10 pesos or 50 U.S. cents. The raft captain says that nearby migration officials rarely intervene.But the impression that Mexico is lax on migrants disappears as you head just a little north."They put up lots of checkpoints," says Gustavo Rivera, a bus driver shuttling between Mexico's southeastern border and the nearest city, Tapachula. "Immigration [agents], federal police, soldiers, local police. I don't get many migrants on the bus anymore because of the checkpoints."
Whereas none of OUR troops are securing OUR borders from this invasion.
Whereas Mexico allows ZERO citizenship rights for non-Mexican citizens of the USA.
Whereas every Mexican American citizen is also a full Mexican citizen.
Whereas 17% of Mexico's GDP is pulled out of the US economy.
Whereas 25% of Mexico's citizens have effectively been forced to flee/invade the USA by a deprave ruling class.
2. Position OUR troops on OUR border with Mexico
3. Invade Mexico to Mazatlan, creating the protectorate of North Mexico
4. Conduct multi-decade nation building to establish decent governance
5. Instantly quadruple the minimum slave wage of $6 PER DAY
6. Declare North Mexico the home to ALL Mexican invaders
7. Provide 12-months to depart or declare intentions to become a citizen of North Mexcio
8. All illegals whose fail to declare, will be MASS deported to South Mexico with extreme prejudice
9. Off Mexican American citizens who were forced to flee their homeland the right of return to North Mexico, including incentives to help them establish the new government of North Mexico.
10. After 50 years, the protectorate becomes the fully independent nation of North Mexico, with reciprocal trade and immigration policy...a great neighbor and ally.