‘Even when I was a little kid, he was fighting for me.’
‘The words presidents speak matter.’
"The newly elected president, Andrés López-Obrador, was gleeful during the election when he told his compadres they should all move to America, illegally. His encouragement along with his pro-poverty policies will set the stage for another tsunami of illegal immigration." COLIN FLAHERTY
The “” is forming in Central America, and our border-enforcement system is — all because Democrats in Congress rejects any effort to plug the that drive the accelerating flood at the border. In effect, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are doing just what Cesar Chavez complained about 40 years ago: placating employers by allowing the unhindered importation of cheap labor to undermine the efforts of American workers to negotiate higher wages. MARK KRIKORIAN
THE AMNESTY HOAX
But the business community will have little reason to defend Trump, partly because they have gotten their double-shot of tax cuts and cheap labor. In fact, the legislation does not sunset the amnesty, meaning it can be quietly expanded with a few legal tweaks that can be attached to any of the myriad obscure bills annually passed by Congress.
US now has more Spanish speakers than Spain – only Mexico has more
2. What nation purchased 525,000 sq. miles of that land from Mexico for $15 million dollars?
3. What nation has a tougher immigration policy than the one who bought the land?
4. What nation built a wall along its Southern border to keep out illegal aliens?
5. What nation has millions of Mexican and Central American immigrants who came here legally and who don't want any illegal immigrants invading their country, stealing their jobs and bringing gangs, crime, drugs, infectious disease and human trafficking along with them?
6. What nation has millions of legal Latino immigrants who are proud to be citizens of a host country that is a sovereign nation with defined borders and with more individual freedoms and economic opportunities than any place on earth?
7. What people would like to tell the race-baiting, Jose Ramos, "Vete a la mierda!"?
2. United States
5. United States
6. United States
7. Latino Americans and other Americans who are not liberal Democrats.
MEXICO UNDER, OVER AND OCCUPYING AMERICA AT STAGGERING COSTS
"While other witnesses at Mr. Guzmán’s trial in Federal District Court in
Brooklyn have testified about huge payoffs from traffickers to the Mexican
police and public officials, the testimony about Mr. Peña Nieto was the most
egregious allegation yet. If true, it suggests that corruption by drug cartels
had reached into the highest level of Mexico’s political establishment."
Guzmán Loera, the infamous crime lord known as El Chapo, according to a witness at Mr. Guzman’s trial. ALAN FEUER
By Howie Carr
But the real double standard kicks in when the undocumented Democrat gets to the courtroom. A taxpaying American can only dream of the kid-gloves treatment these Third World fiends get.
One in every eleven persons born in Mexico has gone to the U.S. The National Review reported that in 2014 $1.87 billion was spent on incarcerating illegal immigrant criminals….Now add hundreds of billions for welfare and remittances! MICHAEL BARGO, Jr.