Scientists identify remains of 9/11 victim as those of securities analyst, 26, who worked on the 89th floor of the South Tower when the second plane struck
- Scott Michael Johnson worked for investment bank Keefe, Bruyette and Woods
- Johnson was on the 89th floor of the South Tower when the second plane struck
- Experts matched his DNA with a bone that had already been tested six times
- He is the 1,642nd person to be identified from badly damaged bone samples
- Was described as 'one of the kindest people that anyone around him had known'