By Frosty Wooldridge
NewsWithViews.com, January 28, 2019
. . .
Notice that in the 33-day government shutdown, all those players did NOTHING to solve the problem. In fact, they did nothing to solve the problem 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago and/or 5 years ago.
None of them push to enforce the laws on the books that would have prevented the shutdown. None of them offer any solutions to stop endless immigration from breaching our borders. None of them support E-Verify. None of them offer a bill to stop anchor babies. None of them do anything to stop the MS-13 drug distribution network now totally dominating our cities. None of them stop the visas overstays with bio-metrics. None of them do anything to reduce the $21 trillion debt. None of them do anything to rebuild our infrastructure.
But they do everything to aid, abet and give immunity to DACA and 22-25 million other illegal aliens. They DO spend our money for two useless 18 wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to kill our kids, all for nothing. Without a doubt, plenty of republicans need to be term limited, too. They’re too old, too stodgy and too antiquated to remain in power.
. . .
Will America's Rich Fund Their Own Dispossession?
Notice How Democrats are Never Indicted?
Democrats roll out their big border security package - featuring an icebreaker for the Arctic Circle
Democrats unveiled their proposal for addressing the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border this week, and it includes funding for a new polar icebreaker for the U.S. Coast Guard.The proposal, unveiled Wednesday at the first meeting of the conference committee to negotiate a bipartisan solution, was presented by Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-CA), and is the Democratic Party’s official position.
Jim Clyburn wants to call his border security plan a wall, even though it’s really not.Clyburn, the third-ranking House Democrat, is proposing what he calls a “smart wall,” a border security strategy that uses technology, not concrete.The South Carolina congressman explained his “wall” would involve drones, scanners, and sensors “to create a technological barrier too high to climb over, too wide to go around, and too deep to burrow under.”His terminology matters because Democrats have signaled they’re willing to make a deal on border security that, at least rhetorically, would include some sort of barrier.They just need to label their plan carefully, and finding the right words and tone is going to be a major theme as congressional negotiators continue to seek a deal next week.
Democrats also insisted on their own priorities beyond homeland security. They proposed new funding to improve Customs and Border Protection’s care for migrants in the agency’s custody, expanding an “alternatives to detention” program at Immigration and Customs Enforcement to keep families together while reducing the number of ICE detention beds and requiring more frequent detention-facility inspections.
(FIGURES ARE HIGHLY DATED AND GOING UP EVERY WAVE OF INVASION)
1. $11 Billion to $22 Billion is spent on welfare to illegal immigrants each year by state governments (CALIFORNIA SPENDS $30 BILLION PER YEAR IN SOCIAL SERVICES TO ILLEGALS. LOS ANGELES COUNTY CHIPS IN A BILLION PER YEAR FOR THE LA RAZA ANCHOR BABY BREEDERS).
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food Assistance programs such as
food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal immigrants.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal immigrants.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on Primary and secondary school
education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for Education for the American-born
Children of illegal immigrants, known as Anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal immigrants.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison Inmates are illegal immigrants. Nearly half the inmates in CA are Mexicans.
8. $130 Billion Dollars a year is spent on Illegal immigrants for Welfare & Social Services by the American taxpayers.
9. $400 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal immigrants.
10. In 2006, illegal immigrants sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their Countries of origin.
11. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed By Illegal Immigrants In The United States.