Boy, 17, died after simple shoulder bump in the hallway sparked bloody knife fight at Texas school
- Stabbing happened inside Spring High School in suburban Houston before classes started on Wednesday
- Luis Alonzo Alfaro, 17, charged with the fatal fight
- Victim of deadly stabbing identified as Josh Broussard, 17
- Three other students, including 16-year-old Deavean Bazile, were airlifted by medical helicopter
- Incident started out as a confrotnation between Alfaro and Broussard after the two bumped into one another and exchanged words
The 17-year-old Texas high school student accused of stabbing a classmate to death and injuring three others told police that it all started from bumping shoulders in the cafeteria.
Luis Alonzo Alfaro has been charged with murder in the deadly knife fight that left 17-year-old Josh Broussard dead inside Spring High School Wednesday morning.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2412571/Spring-High-School-stabbing-Luis-Alonzo-Alfaro-fight-started-I-bumped-victims-shoulders.html#ixzz2e3PB3gxU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
“While the Obama Administration downplays violence along the U.S.-Mexico border, authorities in Texas reveal that Mexican have transformed parts of the state into a war zone where shootings, beheadings, kidnappings and murders are common.”