Thursday, August 20, 2009

MEXICAN OCCUPATION: The View From an American's Eyes

RE: I was flagged "illegals" (Mexifornia)


Kudos!

I have been saying this for a long time now..... No one is born hating another group of people, it must be learned. And Mexicans are the best teachers of all....

My family and I moved to Santa Ana when I was 8. I knew nothing of Mexicans or their culture. We quickly became friends with the family accross the street. The parents spoke very little english but they insisted thier kids did. And they all spoke perfect english. I remeber getting a ride to elemntary school from them in the morning, they would all repeat the Lord's prayer. Mom would say it in spanish and the kids would repeat it in english. We had some good times.

But then something happened. By middle school the they all started smoking pot. The boys joined gangs and the girls started having sex with all the cholos that would hang out at thier house.

By High school, one of the boys had been shot and almost killed. One of the girls was pregnant at 17. They would have parties almost every night of the week. Tons of cars lined the streets and the garage was full of drunken gang bangers. There was always a brawl and the instigators would tear out down the street before the cops showed up. That was behind Saddleback High school. It was a nice middle class neighbor hood. It was clean and everyone would go out and tend to thier front yards on the weekends. We had a lot of civic pride back then.

Now it's a dump. My parents still live there. There is graffiti everywhere. Shopping baskets. You can pick out the clown houses.... They all have 6-7 cars and a dead lawn. Every 3rd house has 3-5 bangers hanging out in front. Trash strewn everywhere.

When I was 13, my friend and I walked to the movies. Six male hispanics came in and sat about 5 rows behinds us. After the lights went down they started throwing ice at us which we ignored. After the movie they followed us and jumped us. One had a knife in his hand. The only thing that saved the 2 of us was the security guard that showed up just in time. They all scattered like cockroaches.

When I was 16 I had a Baja bug. One night I heard a noise outside and went to the window to check it out. There were 2 guys jacking up my bug to steal the tires and wheels. I grabbed my dad's 30-30 and went out side. As I levered a round into the chamber I heard," Aye, cheengow!!". It was so damn funny, one hispanic guy DOVE through the passenger window and fired up his car. The other hispanic guy took off running as fast as he could down the street. I could barely get the liscense plate number I was laughing so hard.

I graduated from Saddleback High school. If you were white, there was only one restroom you could use without getting jumped by the Mexican bangers. And that's only because it was in the locker room and they couldn't hang out in there and smoke cigarettes without getting caught. They were constantly fighting with each other and other races.

The girl I dated was Hispanic. She was first generation born to Mexican immigrants. We were constantly hassled by the hispanics. Especially her. We ended up splitting up because her parents thought it was too dangerous because of all the threats she was getting.

Her family lived off of Main and Bishop. It was a beautiful neighborhood back then. Now it's a third world dump. No one there has any communal pride.

The last house I owned, a group of Mexicans began renting next door. Not 2 weeks after they moved in, the parties started. Almost everynight of the week. One Wednesday about 4:00am 3 neighbors and I had to go over there because one cholo got drunk then started taking out car windows with a baseball bat because he was jealous his girlfriend was dancing with another homie. He had no idea who's car was who's, so he just started randomly bashing windows. We had him arrested. Then the threats started. I had a note left in my mail box stating that if I ever called the cops again they were going to burn down my house. I wasn't the only one. That, coupled with copies of the police reports, was enough to convince the owner of the house to evict them.

As more people moved out of that neighborhood, more hispanics moved in. The place started to go downhill. I convinced my wife the property values would start going down quickly so we sold and got the hell out. It's too bad. We had one of the nicest houses on the block. There were probably 15-20 really nice houses, all but maybe 2-3 were at least kept up.

Now the place is a dump. there are maybe 3-4 houses left that don't look run down. The rest are pig styes and the place is now predominately hispanic.

My son had to go to summer school in the 6th grade. We ended up taking him out because everyday he was harrased and threatened by the hispanics. He was one of 3 white kids in summer school and they all got the same treatment.

Now that he is in high school, he comes home almost everyday with stories of how the hispanics are always disrupting the class or starting fights or trying to extort money from someone. I guess things haven't changed that much.

It took a lot of work, but we finally got the corner of Chapman and Hewes at least some-what cleaned up. Every weekend there would be 100+ day laborers on those four corners. There was trash everywhere, graffiti. They would ogle the little girls and thier moms as they cme out of the dance studio there. Working with the Orange city council and Orange PD we finally got them to do something about that pest nest.

I don't have a problem with the Hispanic people. The problem I have is with the culture that a lot of them maintain. 6-7 families in a house, run down cars that drip oil everywhere and spew smoke,parties all night everynight, gangs, graffiti, trash, shopping carts , pregnant teenagers, no speak-o engrish, no civic pride..... The list goes on.



Go ahead call me a racist if you want..... Like I give a shit. But remember this, I had some very good teachers.......

No comments: