AMERICANS IN MICHIGAN PAY OUT ONE BILLION DOLLARS TO ILLEGALS ON WELFARE.
IN AMERICA, IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE, BECOME AN ILLEGAL!
YOU WILL GET AN AMERICAN JOB, EVEN IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND HAVE ONLY A STOLEN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
Title: MOVING TO MEXICO - MUST READ! (L.V. Comment Page)
Read this today. Thought I'd share it with you. I'm sure pyrostevo won't mind, since he probably didn't make it up either.
Moving to Mexico
Moving to Mexico
Dear Mr. President, Senate and House of Representatives:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family (18-20 mouths) into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All Mexico government forms need to also be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico .
I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help,
Sincerely, US Citizen & Taxpayer