Monday, November 28, 2022

MIKE PENCE - FOREGET ABOUT TRUMP! HE'S JUST A BIG DUMB GUY - BUT WATCH YOUR POCKETS WHEN HE'S AROUND!

 VIDEO

They never expected this





Pence: Trump Should Apologize for ‘White Nationalist’ Dinner, Denounce Their Hateful Rhetoric

1:22

Former Vice President Mike Pence said Monday on NewsNation’s “On Balance” that former President Donald Trump should apologize for having dinner at his Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, FL with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes.

Pence said, “President Trump was wrong to give a white nationalist, an antisemite, and a Holocaust denier a seat at the table. And I think he should apologize for it, and he should denounce those individuals and their hateful rhetoric without qualification.”

He continued, “With that being said, as I point out in the book as well, I don’t believe Donald Trump is an antisemite. I don’t believe he’s a racist or a bigot. I would not have been his vice president if he was. And, you know, people often forget the president’s daughter converted to Judaism, and his son-in-law is a devout Jew, and his grandchildren are Jewish.”

Pence added, “So you know, it was a broad brush of attack that media leveled at him, but I think the president demonstrated profoundly poor judgment in giving those individuals a seat at the table. And as I said, I think he should apologize for it. You should denounce them without qualification.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

No comments: