Go to http://www.MEXICANOCCUPATION.blogspot.com and read articles and comments from other Americans on what they’ve witnessed in their communities around the country. While most of the population of California is now ILLEGAL, the problems, costs, assault to our culture by Mexico is EVERYWHERE. copy and pass it to your friends.
THE UNITED KINGDOM HAS ABOUT EIGHT CONSULATES IN THIS COUNTRY. TO EXPAND THEIR MEXICAN WELFARE SYSTEM, INCLUDING “FREE” BIRTHING, “FREE” MEDICAL, JOBS AND JAILS PROGRAMS IN OUR BORDERS, MEXICO HAS APPROXIMATELY 50 CONSULATES, WHICH ARE LA RAZA HEADQUARTERS.
EVEN THE ISLAND OF CATALINA, GATEWAY FOR THE MEX DRUG CARTELS VIA SEA, NOW HAS A CONSULATE!
WHILE MEXICO BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF ANY ILLEGAL THAT CROSSES THEIR BORDERS, THEY ARE EVER THERE RANTING FOR MUCHO GRINGO WELFARE. IT’S ALL PART OF LA RAZA SUPREMACY.
ILLEGALS ABOVE THE LAW!!!
FROM JUDICIAL WATCH.org
Mexico Promotes Free U.S. Healthcare For Illegal Immigrants
Time to wake up people! With unemployment at 12% and the state going broke, our tax dollars are going to pay for healthcare for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens. To the tune of over a billion dollars a year!
Mexico's government operates programs in about a dozen American cities that refers its nationals--living in the U.S. illegally--to publicly funded health centers where they can get free medical care without being turned over to immigration authorities.
The program is called Ventanillas de Salud (Health Windows) in Spanish and its mission is to help illegal immigrants find U.S. hospitals, clinics and other government programs where they can get free services without being deported for violating federal immigration laws.
Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Diego and Indiana are among the cities where Mexican consulates operate the health referral system which annually costs U.S. taxpayers billions of dollars. In Los Angeles County alone, illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $440 million in health services annually and a whopping $1.1 billion statewide.
The Mexican consul in Los Angeles proudly announced that nearly 300,000 Mexicans in the area have benefited from his government's health referral program, which he says actually saves the county money by encouraging immigrants to seek preventive care rather than waiting for more expensive emergency treatment.
The Southern California operation promises to assess "consulate clients" for eligibility to government-funded health insurance and other primary care services and offers free legal assistance to those who are denied coverage. Its goal is to improve access to health services for immigrants of Mexican origin by formalizing a health education, medical home referral and insurance enrollment program.
In Chicago, the Mexican consul's Spanish-language web site heavily promotes the Illinois Department of Health's low-cost prescription medicine program for illegal aliens and various free medical services throughout the state. It encourages all Mexicans in the area to pursue the valuable U.S. government-financed services for their entire family.
The Indiana-based program boasts that it serves thousands of "Mexican nationals" living in that state as well as Ohio, Kentucky and southern Illinois. Mexican officials claim that its highly successful pro-health program sends out a clear message to other Mexican consulates throughout the country and the world.
Although these programs facilitate people to remain in the country illegally, Mexico is working hard to expand them to all 47 U.S. consulates to better serve its nationals. In the meantime, U.S. taxpayers will keep picking up the exorbitant tab of medically treating the millions who live in the country illegally.
Illegals’ medical bills top $35.7M
Taxpayers hit hard for trips to ER
By Jessica Van Sack
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Beleaguered Bay State and U.S. taxpayers coughed up a staggering $35.7 million this year in free emergency health care for more than 52,000 illegal aliens in Massachusetts, sparking outrage from candidates and critics who back a tougher line on immigration.
The figures — released by Gov. Deval Patrick’s administration under an order for the Secretary of State’s office and after more than a month of ducking questions — show illegal immigrants who belong to MassHealth Limited received $33.8 million in taxpayer-funded in-patient hospital care this year.
They also made 6,160 visits to the state’s overburdened emergency rooms in the fiscal year ending in June for an additional cost of $1.9 million, a Herald analysis shows.
Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view.bg?articleid=1291805
California must stem the flow of illegal immigrants
The state should go after employers who hire them, curb taxpayer-funded benefits, deploy the National Guard to help the feds at the border and penalize 'sanctuary' cities.
Illegal immigration is another matter entirely. With the state budget in tatters, millions of residents out of work and a state prison system strained by massive overcrowding, California simply cannot continue to ignore the strain that illegal immigration puts on our budget and economy. Illegal aliens cost taxpayers in our state billions of dollars each year. As economist Philip J. Romero concluded in a 2007 study, "illegal immigrants impose a 'tax' on legal California residents in the tens of billions of dollars."
“Through love of having children, we are going to take over.” AUGUSTIN CEBADA, BROWN BERETS, THE LA RAZA FASCIST PARTY
Illegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors (THESE ARE DATED FIGURES. CALIFORNIA ALONE PUTS OUT NEARLY $20 BILLION. LOS ANGELES COUNTY ALONE PAYS OUT $600 MILLION IN WELFARE FOR ILLEGALS, WHILE IT’S SCHOOLS ARE IN MELTDOWN AND MEXICAN GANGS FLOURISH!)
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year in California alone!
Welfare for illegals in “sanctuary city” Los Angeles County is $600 million per year (source: JudicalWatch.org).
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. 1 in 5 births in Los Angeles are by Mexicans that crossed our borders for “free” birthing and then 18 years of welfare. 1 in 10 the rest of the country!
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. In California alone ONE BILLION IS SPENT BY STATE PRISONS to maintain illegals, many of whom are still operating their gang and drug operations. In sanctuary city Los Angeles, approximately $300 million per year is spent on jails to incarcerate illegals
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers.
9. $300-$400 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. In sanctuary County of Los Angeles, there are 500 – 1,000 murders by Mexican illegals. They cost the county nearly one million dollars each to prosecute. Over 90% of all warrants for homicide is for a Mexican illegal! Of Los Angeles’ TOP 200 MOST WANTED CRIMINALS, 176 ARE MEXICANS! There have been 2,000 Californians murdered by illegals that fled back to Mexico to avoid prosecution. The rate for re-arrests of illegals is staggering.
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.
12. The National Policy Institute, estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Banks such as La Raza donors Wells Fargo and Bank of America, both illegal open bank accounts for illegals, and handed millions in mortgages to illegals with stolen I.D.
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States Total cost is a whoopin'... $338.3
VISIT THIS SITE FOR INFO ON OUR NATION’S IDENTITY AS WE BECOME ANNEXED BY MEXICO
THE BRADLEY REPORT ON AMERICAN’S NATIONAL IDENTITY
"Remember 187 -- the Proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to
non-citizens -- was the last gasp of white America in California."
---Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party
Anchor Baby Power
La Voz de Aztlan has produced a video in honor of the millions of babies that have been born as US citizens to Mexican undocumented parents. These babies are destined to transform America. The nativist CNN reporter Lou Dobbs estimates that there are over 200,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year whereas George Putnam, a radio reporter, says the figure is closer to 300,000. La Voz de Aztlan believes that the number is approximately 500,000 "Anchor Babies" born every year.
The video below depicts the many faces of the "Anchor Baby Generation". The video includes a fascinating segment showing a group of elementary school children in Santa Ana, California confronting the Minutemen vigilantes. The video ends with a now famous statement by Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas at Austin.