Mexico is the 17th richest nation but pays the 220th lowest minimum wage to force their subjects to invade the USA. The expands territory for Mexicans, spreads the Spanish language, and culture and genotypes, while earning 17% of Mexico's gross GDP as Foreign Remittance Income.
And for others, it
means exemption from even immigration law itself. Take the case of Cinthya
Garcia-Cisneros, part of Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
program. After being convicted of two felony hit-and-run deaths in Oregon, she
received probation. The government then dropped its immigration action against
her. She's now free and eligible for both a work permit and a Social Security
AMERICA: NO DAMNED AMERICAN (Legal)
But we still get the tax bills for
Mexico’s welfare state and crime tidal wave in our open borders!
(CNSNews.com) – A new report released by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) shows that the number of immigrants who arrived in the United States – legally and illegally – since 2000 is almost double the number of new jobs created over that same period
The report, using government data from December 2014, shows that 18 million immigrants who have arrived in the United States since 2000 are now living here (legal and illegal) and that only 9.8 million jobs were added over those 14 years (2000 -14)
CIS unveiled the report as Congress is considering legislation to increase legal immigration to fill perceived labor shortages, according to the report.
“It is a mistake to think every job taken by an immigrant is a job lost by a native, but it is equally wrong to think that adding this huge number of immigrants has no implications for American workers,” Steven Camarota, co-author of the report and the Center’s director of research, said in a statement about the report.
“If immigration is the great job creator for natives that advocates argue, the record number of new arrivals in the last 14 years should have created a jobs bonanza for natives,” Camarota said. “Instead, job growth did not come close to matching new immigration and natural population increase; and the labor force participation of natives shows a long-term decline, even before the Great Recession.”
Other highlights of the report include:
• 89 percent of the 18 million legal and illegal immigrants who are potential workers are 16 and older.
• Legal immigrants account for between two-thirds and three-fourths of the new arrivals.
• In addition to the 18 million new immigrants, the native-born adult population 16 and older grew by 25.2 million since 2000.
• Long-term job growth has not come close to matching new immigration and natural population increase; as a result, the labor force participation rate (the share working or looking for work) of native-born Americans aged 16 to 65 shows significant long-term decline.
• The share of native-born Americans 16 to 65 in the labor force was 77 percent in December 2000, 75 percent in December 2007, and 72 percent in December 2014.
• The number of 16- to 65-year-old natives not in the labor force (neither working nor looking for work) increased by 13 million from December 2000 to December 2014.
• During the period after the Great Recession began, 7.8 million new immigrants arrived from 2008 to 2014, yet net job growth was just two million.
• During the period before the Great Recession, from January 2000 to December 2007, 11.1 million immigrants arrived and job growth was still only 7.3 million.
"The amnesty alone will be the largest
expansion of the welfare system in the last 25 years," says Robert Rector,
a senior analyst at the Heritage Foundation, and a witness at a House Judiciary
Committee field hearing in San Diego Aug. 2. "Welfare costs will begin to
hit their peak around 2021, because there are delays in citizenship. The very
narrow time horizon [the CBO is] using is misleading," he adds. "If
even a small fraction of those who come into the country stay and get on
Medicaid, you're looking at costs of $20 billion or $30 billion per year.”
CRONY CAPITALISM and WEALTH
INEQUALITY in AMERICA
How Barack Obama destroyed the American middle class and
built Mexico’s LA RAZA welfare state in America.
The drive to dismantle pensions in the United States
14 February 2015
States and municipalities throughout the United States are engaged in a frontal assault on the pension benefits of current and retired public employees. These attacks are proceeding with complete disregard for the law, riding roughshod over state constitutional protections safeguarding pension benefits that employees have earned over decades of toil.
Earlier this month, Judge Christopher Klein signed a confirmation order allowing the city of Stockton, California to go ahead with its plan to slash workers’ retirement benefits as part of a deal to exit bankruptcy. The agreement will eliminate health care benefits for municipal retirees while cutting pension benefits for new-hires and increasing employee pension payments.
YOUR PENSION OVER TO THE ILLEGALS? They already have your job!
The study noted that, in the aftermath of the Great
Depression, the US undertook policies “during the New Deal [that] permanently
reduced income concentration until the 1970s.” In contrast, the study noted a
striking absence of any measures to reign in social inequality in the present
crisis. Far from it, the Obama administrations’ bank bailouts, austerity
program and wage-cutting policies have vastly expanded the prevalence of social
– WORST UNDER OBAMA SINCE THE DEPRESSION
...meanwhile millions of Mexicans have
jumped our borders and jobs for obamacare, LA RAZA welfare, anchor baby welfare
and to vote dem for more!!!
more at this link – post on your Facebook and email broadcast
DURING OBAMA’S FIRST TERM 2/3s OF ALL JOBS WENT TO IMMIGRANTS,
BOTH LEGAL AND ILLEGAL. FEDERAL WORKPLACE ENFORCEMENT of LAWS PROHIBITING THE
EMPLOYMENT of ILLEGALS PLUMMETED 70%... AND OBAMA - HOLDER SABOTAGED E-VERIFY
EVERYWHERE THEY COULD TO EASE MORE LA RAZA INTO OUR JOBS!
RAZA IS PRINTING OUT FRAUD I.D.s BY THE MILLIONS.
"They hauled them down to the border," Sakuma said.
"Three days later, they were standing in our office, but they had a
different name and a different Social Security number."