THERE'S NOT ONE BILLIONAIRE, INCLUDING THE SWAMP KEEPER, WHO IS NOT FOR AMNESTY, OPEN BORDERS AND HELL NO TO E-VERIFY AND HIRING AMERICAN!
Trump's Mar-a-Lago gets approval to hire 70 foreign workers because there aren't enough Americans willing to do the jobs
- Managers claim there aren't enough Americans qualified and willing to do work
- Trump's hiring of foreign workers was criticized during the 2016 election
- Trump defended Mar-a-Lago's hiring practices, saying not enough Americans apply for its low-end service jobs
- Mar-a-Lago has been approved to employ 35 foreign waiters, 20 cooks and 15 housekeepers to help serve its 500 members starting this month through May 31
- The waiters will receive $11.88 an hour with no tips, the cooks $13.34 an hour and the housekeepers $10.33 an hour
- The waiters' and cooks' wages are slightly above the national average
- The housekeepers' are slightly below, per Labor Dept. statistics
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5067051/Trumps-Mar-A-Lago-gets-approval-hire-70-foreign-workers.html#ixzz4y4JH22RG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
"These measures amount to a tax surcharge on workers, young people and the elderly to help pay for the tax boondoggle for the rich."
"The Democrats are putting on a show of opposition that is cynical to the core. They are denouncing the Republican bills for skewing the tax benefits to the wealthy, while fully supporting the centerpiece of the legislation, a huge tax cut for US corporations."
White House, congressional Republicans accelerate drive for corporate tax cut worth trillions
By Barry Grey
11 November 2017
stashed hundreds of billions of dollars
overseas to avoid US taxes, such as Apple and
Amazon, to repatriate their profits at a
sharply discounted tax rate even lower than
the new 20 percent corporate rate.
and especially the top 1 percent and top 0.1
percent, will get by far the biggest percentage
gains in after-tax income. In other words, if
you are among the very rich, the rate of
increase you receive will be far higher than for
the lower 95 percent. That means the plan is
designed to widen the gap between the very
rich and everybody else.
"Today, each of the top 5 billionaires owns as much as 750 million people, more than the total population of Latin America and double the population of the US."
Ann Coulter: Trump’s