According to , at least 808 people have been killed by
police so far this year, outpacing last year’s deaths by 20
victims.... and they ALL GET AWAY WITH IT!
"Police in the
United States are
trained to see the working class and
poor as a hostile enemy. Anything
less than complete submissiveness is
grounds for officers to unleash
deadly force on
their victims. In some
instances, even the most casual
encounters with police
to be deadly."
overwhelming majority of police killings, of which there are more than one
thousand every year, no officer is ever charged. In the few cases where
charges are brought, most are found not guilty. The Supreme Court has made
it nearly impossible to convict a police officer for murder stating
that an officer is permitted to use deadly force as long as he or she
believes that either they or others are in danger."
COP MURDERS IN
THOUSANDS SHOT IN THE HEAD.
JUDGES GIVE THE THUG COPS A
PASS TO DO IT AGAIN!
Two cops who shot dead Stephon Clark in his grandparents' garden after mistaking his phone for a gun will NOT face charges, as Sacramento DA reveals he had cocktail of drugs in his system and had searched suicide online
- Officers Terrance Mercadal and Jared Robinet did not act unlawfully in the killing of Stephon Clark, Sacramento DA Anne Marie Schubert said on Satuday
- Schubert revealed Clark has been involved in a domestic violence dispute with the mother of his children two days before the shooting, leaving him 'suicidal'
- The DA also revealed a number of personal text messages and internet searches that she claimed showed Clark was in a state of 'despair'
- At the time of his death, a toxicology report revealed Clark had alcohol, Xanax, codeine, hydrocodone, Marijuana and cocaine metabolite in his system
- Schubert refused to speculate whether Clark committed 'suicide by cop', and said that would be a question for a jury
- The DA said investigators used helicopter cameras, CCTV footage, 911 dispatch recordings, cell phone evidence, photos and witness testimonies as evidence
- Clark's mother Se'Quette told reporters the officers 'executed' her son and lambasted Schubert for focusing on her son's personal life in her investigation