For National Release
May 13, 2013
Contact: ALIPAC (866) 703-0864 Press@alipac.us
Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is announcing today that the national organization's new focus will be targeting Republican lawmakers and personalities who are aligned with Barack Obama in support of a form of amnesty for illegal immigrants.
ALIPAC contends that Washington, DC, is operating under a one party system that is masquerading as a two party system, and that this problem is depriving Americans of a choice on important issues such as illegal immigration, bailouts, war, civil liberties, privacy rights, and all other issues of contention.
"We're all tired of GOP politicians who pretend to be opposed to Barack Obama, but upon closer inspection are found supporting the exact same things Obama supports like Amnesty for illegal immigrants," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "Senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, and Marco Rubio are working with Obama to pass Amnesty for illegal immigrants. Each of these GOP amnesty supporters has lied to their voters back home claiming to oppose the amnesty they in fact support along with Obama."
ALIPAC believes that targeting Republicans who side with Barack Obama in support of amnesty for illegal immigrants is where the group's limited resources can make the greatest impact since scientific and certified polling data shows that GOP lawmakers supporting illegal immigration, lax border security, and amnesty are at odds with over 80% of those in their own party.
ALIPAC plans to release a national list of Republicans working with Obama to pass Amnesty for illegal aliens later this week. The list will be maintained and updated online. Efforts will then be made to provide the evidence showing these Republicans are working with Obama on amnesty for illegals directly to supporters for each name documented.
Many American conservatives will be highly disappointed with the names that appear on the list which include surprising Obama amnesty supporters such as Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX), Fast and Furious and Benghazi investigator Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA), radio show host Sean Hannity, Tea Party financiers the Koch Brothers, Americans for Tax Reform President Grover Norquist, talk radio show host Roger Hedgecock, and many others who Republicans had believed opposed Obama and Amnesty for Illegals.
"We are going to throw these turncoat Republicans directly into the political fireplace," said William Gheen. "We will have the greatest impact against the current effort to submerge conservative Americans permanently beneath an unending wave of people from outside of our nation by targeting Republicans who are aligned with Obama's Amnesty instead of with the GOP base!"
For more information about ALIPAC's efforts, illegal immigration, illegal immigrants, immigration reform amnesty, and S. 744, or to schedule interviews, please visit www.alipac.us
On the first day of the Senate Judiciary Committee's markup of the Gang of Eight's amnesty bill, one thing was crystal clear -- the Democrat-leaning Committee and its two GOP Gang of Eight Members are set on legalizing 11 million illegal aliens before any enforcement takes place. The Committee voted down 5 amendments that would have required measurable enforcement efforts occur before illegal aliens are legalized and given work permits.
- Sen. Jeff Sessions - An amendment that would require fulfillment of the Illegal Immigrant Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 and the Secure Fence Act of 2006 to build a double-layerd fence along 700 miles of the Southwest Border before amensty can be given to illegal aliens. Under the bill, DHS only has to submit a fencing strategy before amnesty is given.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley - An amendment that would require DHS to reach the 90% apprehension rate, as proposed in the bill, for at least six months before amnesty is given. The bill currently requires DHS to submit a plan describing how they'll try to reach a 90% apprehension rate before amnesty is given.
- Sen. Mike Lee - An amendment that would require Congress to approve DHS's Southern Border Security and Fencing Strategies before the amnesty is given to illegal aliens.
- Sen. Ted Cruz - An amendment that would require securing the border, including massive increases in personnel and resources along the border, and completion of a biometric entry/exit system at all ports of entry before the amnesty is given.
- Sen. John Cornyn - An amendment that would require the border secured, fencing completed, E-Verify mandated for all employers, and completion of an electronic entry/exit system at all sea and air ports before the amnesty is given.
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein - An amendment that would reimburse states and local municipalities for any pre-detention costs associated with the detention of illegal aliens. The bill currently calls for reimbursement of only the detention costs.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley - An amendment that removes all instances of "high-risk" from the bill. The original bill requires DHS to attempt to reach a 90% apprehension rate in "high-risk" sectors, which were defined as sectors with at least 30,000 annual apprehensions. This amendment requires DHS to reach the 90% rate over the entire Southwest border.
HOW AMNESTY DESTROYED GOP
NAFTA – OBAMA’S AGENDA OF A BORDERLESS LOOTING ZONE FOR LA RAZA!
The danger, as Washington Post economics columnist Robert Samuelson argues, is that of “importing poverty” in the form of a new underclass—a permanent group of working poor.
THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL USES ARIZONA FOR GATEWAY TO AMERICA – SHOULD WE BE THANKFUL FOR OBAMA’S SABOTAGE OF OUR BORDERS IN ARIZONA?
IS OBAMA, McCAIN and JEFF FLAKE TRAITORS OR SIMPLY HISPANDERERS FOR THE LA RAZA ILLEGALS’ VOTES???
Obama's 'Hispanicazation' of America
May 28, 2009
REP. LAMAR SMITH HAS CONSISTENTLY AND OPENLY VOICED OPPOSITION TO OBAMA’S ASSAULT ON OUR BORDERS AND JOBS… even as most politicians HISPANDER for the illegals’ ILLEGAL VOTES.
Obama soft on illegals enforcement
The figures show that Mr. Obama has made good on his pledge to shift enforcement away from going after illegal immigrant workers themselves - but at the expense of Americans' jobs, said Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas, the Republican who compiled the numbers from the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE). Mr. Smith, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, said a period of economic turmoil is the wrong time to be cutting enforcement and letting illegal immigrants take jobs that Americans otherwise would hold.
DREAM Act proposals are also a magnet for fraud. Many illegal immigrants will fraudulently claim they came here as children or that they are under 30. And the federal government has no way to check whether their claims are true or not. REP. LAMAR SMITH - ONE OF THE VERY FEW IN CONGRESS WORKING FOR AMERICANS!