PAUL KORETZ…. Ending shelter killings!
L.A. CITY BILL 485 – PET RESCUE & ADOPTION ACT
"The ordinance has played a
role in helping the city shelter system dramatically reduce the number of
animals killed in shelters in the last four years from more than 20,000 to
fewer than 10,000 this year." Los
Angeles Councilman Paul Koretz, 5th District
BALI DOG ABUSE…. Then fed to unsuspecting people
HOWL, COMPLAIN AND EXPOSE THIS BRUTALITY.
MAKE THE INTERNET PAY! STOP THE ABUSE BY POSTING GLOBALLY!
GO TO THE ABOVE LINK, BOTTOM OF POST AND SEND A STATEMENT
OF YOUR RAGE TO THE INDONESIA GOVERNMENT!
Back from the dead! Family who took their beloved boxer to the vet to be euthanized are stunned to find out she was put up for adoption and given a new name instead
- A family from Farmington, Utah was shocked when they discovered their own dog listed for adoption online after they brought her to the vet to be euthanized
- The boxer dog, Zoey, had been suffering health issues in the fall of 2016, when the Coates family believed she needed to be put down to rest
- Mr. Coates took Zoey to the Bayview Animal Hospital for the final procedure as his daughter and owner of the dog, Tawny, was too emotional for the troubling task
- Six months later, the family decided to try adoption again but were shocked to find Zoey listed on a Facebook page under the name 'Miss Frankie'
- Dr. Mary Smart, the veterinarian at the animal hospital, said it 'seemed obvious' Mr. Coates no longer wanted the dog