We are launching a new website to help our fight against illegal immigration. The new site is called Gheen Report and is found at www.GheenReport.com
This site will include links to many articles about different topics with illegal immigration issues featured prominently.
Every day, our ALIPAC researchers and supporters like you scour the web for important news. Now the new site will allow us a place to collect these important stories rapidly each day.
You can help our new site really take off with the following actions.
1. Please visit www.GheenReport.com often to check the latest news and events
2. Share www.GheenReport.com with others using email, twitter, and Facebook.
3. If you control any blogs or websites or post on any forums, please help us announce www.GheenReport.com and get LINKS coming in to the new site.
4. Consider setting your web browser to William Gheen - The Gheen Report as your homepage
We will be working hard to update the new site each day with important news you need to know. It is our hope that this additional website will serve as a new way to bring more people in to support our efforts at ALIPAC and our struggle against the illegal immigration invasion of America.
William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
Illegal Immigration Control and Reversal
ALIPAC supports those that legally immigrate, but we DO NOT support any amnesty, visa expansion, or "Guest Worker" program designed to reward illegal aliens or legalize their presence in the US.
We support a peaceful, non racist, rule of law approach to resolving illegal immigration.
America is a land of generous and caring people, but our hospitality and values are being strained and abused by those who are willing to break the law and take our jobs and our tax dollars.
America's illegal alien population will begin to shrink instead of grow if we support candidates that will reflect the will of the vast majority of American citizens.
FOUR POINT PLATFORM: "Simply enforce our existing immigration laws!"
1. Secure Our Borders.
2. Crack down on employers that intentionally hire illegals.
3. Remove incentives and rewards to illegals such as licenses, welfare, and other taxpayer benefits.
4. Enforce our existing laws and deport illegal aliens when convicted of crimes or detected during routine law enforcement activities.
Most ALIPAC supporters also believe:
- Legal immigration levels should be reduced from the current historically high levels to lower and more traditional levels.
- Congress should make English the official language of America!
- State and Local police should help enforce immigration laws!
- We firmly oppose any Guest Worker / Temporary Worker Program which is disguised AMNESTY legislation.
- Legal and law abiding Americans should not be subjected to privacy invading technologies or national ID.