THE HOUSE OF WINDSOR AND THE WINDSOR DICTATORSHIP’S PARTNERSHIP
WITH GLOBAL MUSLIM DICTATORSHIPS.
Prince Charles to tell child abuse inquiry he sent 'small gifts of money' to bishop friend but was 'certainly not aware' he was a paedophile despite clergyman accepting caution for gross indecency
- A written statement from Prince Charles will be read out at the inquiry next week
- Ball, who has boasted of being a confidant of Charles, was jailed in October 2015
- Heir to the throne says he sent him 'small gifts and money' after being deceived
- Former Bishop of Lewes had sexually abused 18 young men over three decades
- He was released in February last year after serving half his sentence behind bars