- The officers are alleged to have protected and given information to traffickers
- Soldiers and state police will now patrol the cities of Gomez Palacio and Lerdo
- Homicides in the area have doubled in past two years amid wars between Sinaloa and Zeta cartels
Each day new reports come in from across the nation that our movement is surging and more incumbents, mostly Democrats, are about to fall on Election Day. Obama's approval ratings are falling to new lows as he makes highly inappropriate statements to Spanish language audiences asking illegal alien supporters to help him "punish our enemies."
Supreme Court Nominee Member Of Mexican La Raza Group
- Obama noted the influence of the NCLR within his administration.
- Obama promised to complete his mission to pass the Dream Act, another of his “stealth amnesty” initiatives that would provide permanent residency to illegal alien high school graduates as long as they go to college or join the military:
- Obama stated that he is very tempted to “bypass Congress and change the laws on [his] own”:
- Obama made a campaign appeal for himself and for Democrats:
Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation’s public life. To make a tax-deductible contribution in support of our efforts, click here.
Posted By Bruce Thornton On June 19, 2012 @ 12:23 am In Daily Mailer,FrontPage
NATIONAL COUNSEL OF LA RAZA – THE MEXICAN FASCIST PARTY IN U.S. FUNDED WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS BY BARACK OBAMA.
NCLR Funding Skyrockets After Obama Hires Its VP
A Judicial Watch investigation reveals that federal funding for a Mexican La Raza group that for years has raked in millions of taxpayer dollars has skyrocketed since one of its top officials got a job in the Obama White House.
The influential and politically-connected National Council of La Raza (NCLR) has long benefitted from Uncle Sam's largess but the group has made a killing since Obama hired its senior vice president (Cecilia Muñoz) in 2009 to be his director of intergovernmental affairs.
Ignored by the mainstream media, Judicial Watch covered the appointment because the president issued a special "ethics waiver" to bring Muñoz aboard since it violated his own lobbyist ban. At the pro illegal immigration NCLR, Muñoz supervised all legislative and advocacy activities on the state and local levels and she was heavily involved in the congressional immigration battles that took place in the George W. Bush Administration.
She also brought in a steady flow of government cash that's allowed the Washington D.C.-based group to expand nationwide and promote its leftist, open-borders agenda via a network of community organizations dedicated to serving Latinos.Among them are a variety of local groups that provide social services, housing counseling and farm worker assistance as well as publicly-funded charter schools that promote radical Chicano curriculums. Judicial Watch published a special report on this a few years ago.
This week a JW probe has uncovered details of the alarming increase in federal funding that these NCLR groups have received since Muñoz joined the Obama Administration. In fact, the government cash more than doubled the year Muñoz joined the White House, from $4.1 million to $11 million.
Not surprisingly, a big chunk of the money (60%) came from the Department of Labor, which is headed by a former California congresswoman (Hilda Solis) with close ties to the La Raza movement. Since Obama named her Labor Secretary, Solis has launched a nationwide campaign to protect illegal immigrant workers in the U.S. Just this week Solis penned declarations with Guatemala and Nicaragua to preserve the rights of their migrants.
The NCLR also received additional taxpayer dollars from other federal agencies in 2010, the JW probe found. The Department of Housing and Urban Development doled out $2.5 million for housing counseling, the Department of Education contributed nearly $800,000 and the Centers for Disease Control a quarter of a million.
Additionally, NCLR affiliates nationwide raked in tens of millions of government grant and recovery dollars last year thanks to the Muñoz factor. An offshoot called Chicanos Por La Causa (CPLC) saw its federal funding nearly double to $18.3 million following Muñoz' appointment.
A social service and legal assistance organization (Ayuda Inc.) that didn't receive any federal funding between 2005 and 2008 got $600,000 in 2009 and $548,000 in 2010 from the Department of Justice. The group provides immigration law services and guarantees confidentiality to assure illegal aliens that they won't be reported to authorities.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/27/hispanics-why-speech-to-la-raza-was-more-important-than-speech-to-nation/#ixzz1TXqXQdES
Arne Duncan’s closed-press meeting with National Council of La Raza President
SynopsisJudicial Watch has obtained 18 pages of internal communications from the U.S. Department of Education, one of which shows the agency’s secretary, Arne Duncan, scheduled a closed-press meeting with National Council of La Raza President Janet Murguia. Judicial Watch obtained the documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking:
1) All records of communications with or about the following individuals:
A) White House Domestic Policy Council Cecilia Muñoz; and,
B) National Council of La Raza President Janet Murguía;
2) All records of communications with or about the following groups:
A) Alabama Coalition for Immigrant Justice; and,
B) National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).
The time frame for the request was December 8, 2011 through the present. The topic areas specified were “undocumented immigrant(s)” and “housing discrimination.” Judicial Watch undertook the investigation after a March 4th protest in Alabama where Obama administration officials marched arm in arm with members of radical amnesty groups to protest state Senate Bill 56 as well as photo ID laws nationwide. La Raza, whose former immigration director Cecilia Munoz is now White House Domestic Policy Counsel, organized the event in conjunction with reverends Al Sharpton, director of the National Action Network (NAN), and Jesse Jackson, Jr., leader of the recently disgraced Rainbow PUSH Coalition. Secretary Duncan’s secret meeting with Raza President Murguia appears to have addressed No Child Left Behind waivers. La Raza is reportedly concerned that minorities will lose special treatment and funding as Obama lets states opt out of the Bush-era reading standards. http://prospect.org/article/coming-battle-over-nclb-exemptions
Judicial Watch Exposes Mexican Separatist School
Is Academia Semillas del Pueblo Training the Next Generation of Mexican Revolutionaries?
(Washington, DC) -- Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes corruption, today announced the release of a special report, Academia Semillas del Pueblo (Seeds of the People Academy): Training the Next Generation of Mexican Revolutionaries with American Tax Dollars. Judicial Watch’s report includes excerpts of new documents obtained by Judicial Watch through the California Public Records Act that highlight the school’s radical agenda. According to the report’s introduction: “Academia Semillas del Pueblo is not much more than a training ground for the Mexican reconquista movement, which seeks to conquer the American Southwest – by force or by ballot box – and return it to Mexico.”
Among the highlights of Judicial Watch’s special report:
• Academia is led by Mexican revolutionary radical Marcos Aguilar, who recently told an interviewer with UCLA’s Teaching to change L.A.: “We don’t necessarily want to go to White schools…the White way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction.”
• Academia offers an 8th grade United States history and geography class entitled, “A People’s history of Expansion and Conflict – A thematic survey of American politics, society, culture and political economy; Emphasis throughout on the nations the U.S. usurped, invaded and dominated; Connections between historical rise of capitalism and imperialism with modern political economy and global social relations.”
• Academia is funded by the Mexican reconquista organization “National Council of La Raza.” Moreover, Aguilar previously served as a leader of M.E.Ch.A., a radical student-run Chicano organization, while attending UCLA. According to M.E.Ch.A.’s official statement of principles, “Aztlan (the American southwest) belongs to indigenous people, who are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture…We are a union of free pueblos forming a bronze Nation.”
• According to Academia’s original charter application, the school targets “communities [that] are highly self-identified as Latino.” English instruction for Academia’s students does not begin until the fourth grade.
“Marcos Aguilar’s school seems to be brainwashing school children with Mexican separatist, anti-American, Marxist propaganda, and getting American taxpayers to pay for it,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “How could the Los Angeles Unified School District agree to fund this sham of a school with tax dollars?”
To read a copy of Judicial Watch’s new special report, visit www.judicialwatch.org.