LOOK AROUND YOU! HOW MANY JOBS TO YOU SEE FILLED WITH HISPANICS THAT CAN’T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH?
WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN AN AMERICAN IN A CONSTRUCTION JOB?
THE ARTICLE BELOW IS DATED. ILLEGALS DEPRESS WAGES FROM $300 TO $400 BILLION PER YEAR! AND THEN WE PAY FOR THEIR CRIME TIDAL WAVE, ANCHOR BABY BIRTHING AND DREAM ACTS!
“The principal beneficiaries of our current immigration policy are affluent Americans who hire immigrants at substandard wages for low-end work. Harvard economist George Borjas estimates that American workers lose $190 billion annually in depressed wages caused by the constant flooding of the labor market at the low-wage end.” Christian Science Monitor
A 2004 Heritage Fund study found the average lifetime cost of low-skilled immigrant households was about $1.2 million to taxpayers - about the net benefit to taxpayers of a college-educated family.
Good and Bad Immigration Proposals
Aug 28, 2012
After a genuinely grassroots Republican platform committee produced a principled document on a plethora of issues, including immigration, some people who were not part of the process are promoting pro-amnesty proposals. Writing this week in The Wall Street Journal, Jon Huntsman suggested that President Obama's executive order offering work permits to 1.6 million illegal immigrants doesn't go far enough.
The facts do not support the pie-in-the-sky views of those, such as Jon Huntsman, who say they want to increase immigration because it will boost our sagging economy. A new study by the Center for Immigration Studies reports that the economic progress made by all immigrants -- legal, illegal and their U.S.-born children under age 18 -- lags far behind native-born Americans and nearly half remain below the poverty line.
The 2010-2011 census data found that 43 percent of immigrants who have been in the United States at least 20 years are receiving welfare benefits. That figure is nearly twice as high as welfare given to native-born Americans.
Immigrant children account for 1 in 5 public school students, and 1 in 4 public school students speaks a language other than English at home. The expensive boondoggle called bilingual education keeps children speaking their native language year after year, instead of using the successful early 20th-century immersion system of teaching the kids only in English, who then went home and taught English to their parents.
Immigrant households account for half of all overcrowded households. Only 2 percent of native Americans live in overcrowded households, compared to 13 percent of immigrant households.
Only 7 percent of adult native Americans have not finished high school, but that's true of 28 percent of adult immigrants. That is a major reason for their low economic status and prospects.
One of the great myths about immigrants is that they are doing jobs that Americans will not do. The truth is that native Americans are the majority of workers in all the jobs where immigrants are reputed to be especially needed, such as janitors, maids, construction laborers, butchers and meat processors.
Legal and illegal immigration over the last 10 years has caused 80 percent of our total population growth, but it is a big myth that this has increased our economic wealth. Even after immigrants have been in the United States for 20 years, they are still well behind native Americans in economic well-being.
Highly paid lobbyists are continually pressuring Congress to expand immigration for foreigners to fill science and engineering jobs, using a variety of visas, especially H-1Bs. Their propaganda often includes labeling these young foreigners "the best and the brightest."
The notion that foreigners are better and brighter than Americans is nonsense. And we have enough unemployed and underemployed engineers to fill vacancies, if there are any.
The big businesses like to employ foreigners because they can be paid less than Americans and are given fewer benefits. Visa employees are subject to carrot-and-stick control: the offer of a path to citizenship and the threat of deportation if they try to transfer to another company.
The question we should ask all candidates this year is, with jobs and unemployment being our No. 1 problem, why did we tolerate the decade from 2000 to 2010 becoming the highest decade of immigration to America in history? It's clear that the Obama administration has betrayed its own constituency of African-Americans, as well as citizens of all races who desperately need entry-level jobs.
Despite the low level of job creation in the so-called recovery, the Center for Immigration Studies calculates that more than half of net new jobs in the last five years have gone to recent immigrants. The share of immigrant men holding a job is now higher than the percentage of native-born men who are employed.
Our government used to obey a federal law that denied visas to potential immigrants who were unable to support themselves and might become a "public charge." Somehow, that whole concept seems to have disappeared.
Just this month, some Republican senators wrote to Homeland Security and the State Department asking why they don't consider whether potential immigrants would use some of our nearly 80 federal welfare programs when they evaluate visa applications. We're still waiting for an answer to the senators' letter.
OBAMA’S WAR ON AMERICAN, OUR LAWS, BORDERS AND CULTURE AS HE HISPANDERS FOR THE ILLEGALS’ VOTES.
WHAT COULD BE MORE DANGEROUS TO THIS NATION THAN MEXICO VOTING IN OUR BORDERS TO EXPAND THE LA RAZA SUPREMACY WELFARE STATE???
The Obama administration is soft on border protection and resisting state efforts to fight voter fraud because to win, Democrats need to maximize the number of recent immigrants -- including illegal aliens -- participating in elections.
DECKER: Obama threatened by GOP governors
Better way forward shown by Republican reform in the states
The Washington Times
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
The 2012 presidential election is a clash of ideologies. In this battle between big-government liberalism and market-based conservatism, the leftist media frequently criticizes Republican initiatives as risky and untried. Nothing could be further from the truth. Across the nation, there are conservative governors who have used statehouses as laboratories of democracy to successfully enact cutting-edge reform.
Union-busting: Wisconsin's public-sector unions took on the law, and the law won. Gov. Scott Walker's rewriting of collective-bargaining rules sets an example for the country that labor bosses and gold-plated retirement benefits for bureaucrats can't trump fiscal responsibility.
Welfare drug tests: Florida Gov. Rick Scott has pushed many creative ideas in the Sunshine State, but it was his brass knuckles in muscling through mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients that stands as his most popular accomplishment, enjoying 70-80 percent support. Preventing public assistance from subsidizing somebody's crack habit is a common-sense law every state should have.
Spending cuts: In this era of $16 trillion in federal debt, there's a lot to be said for good, old-fashioned green-eyeshade accounting, and Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder is an accountant and former Fortune 500 CEO. At the helm of one of the Rust Belt states hardest-hit by the Obama Great Recession, Mr. Snyder's budget cuts erased a $1.5 billion deficit, while business tax cuts led to reinvestment that has relieved massive unemployment from auto-industry downsizing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, formerly chairman of the House Budget Committee in the heady days following the 1994 conservative takeover of Congress, closed an $8 billion hole to balance the Buckeye State's budget deficit.
Education: U.S. schools have gotten so bad that millions of high-school graduates don't even know who America's enemies were in World War II. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has done the unthinkable in public education by taking on the teacher unions to bust up a counterproductive tenure system that protected mediocrity and stifled creativity. U.S. students won't stop getting dumber until other districts are enabled to fire ineffective teachers like Mr. Christie has made possible in the Garden State.
Voter identification: Mitt Romney is winning the white vote, which is 75 percent of the electorate, including the white women's vote. The Obama administration is soft on border protection and resisting state efforts to fight voter fraud because to win, Democrats need to maximize the number of recent immigrants -- including illegal aliens -- participating in elections. South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley signed a forward-thinking Voter ID law that protects the integrity of the ballot box.
This is just a taster's menu of the smorgasbord of reform being pushed by conservative governors committed to innovative, solutions-oriented legislation to address America's myriad ills. The deep bench of executive talent today is reminiscent of governors such as Michigan's John Engler, Wisconsin's Tommy Thompson, Florida's Jeb Bush and Virginia's Jim Gilmore and George Allen who led national reform from state capitals starting in the 1990s. Then and now, the governors' message is consistent: Government is more often the problem than the solution.
Brett M. Decker is editorial page editor of The Washington Times. He is coauthor of the new book "Bowing to Beijing" (Regnery, 2011).
© Copyright 2012 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprin
Please report, broadcast, distribute, deliver to lawmakers, post, forward, and relay far and wide!
“What's needed to discourage illegal immigration into the United States has been known for years: Enforce existing law.” ….. CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR
Secret WikiLeaks Document Confirms North American Union Plan
May 18, 2011
CONTACT: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
The secret document recently released by WikiLeaks reveals a high level US ambassador promoting a merger of the United States, Canada, and Mexico into one combined consumer and labor market, with a common currency and a mutual electronic security perimeter with less focus on physical borders.
California must stem the flow of illegal immigrants
The state should go after employers who hire them, curb taxpayer-funded benefits, deploy the National Guard to help the feds at the border and penalize 'sanctuary' cities.
Illegal immigration is another matter entirely. With the state budget in tatters, millions of residents out of work and a state prison system strained by massive overcrowding, California simply cannot continue to ignore the strain that illegal immigration puts on our budget and economy. Illegal aliens cost taxpayers in our state billions of dollars each year. As economist Philip J. Romero concluded in a 2007 study, "illegal immigrants impose a 'tax' on legal California residents in the tens of billions of dollars."
THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION:
WILL THE MEXICAN INVASION BANKRUPT AMERICA?
THE OBAMA AMNESTY BY STEALTH OR CONTINUED NON-ENFORCEMENT WOULD ADD 100 MILLION ILLEGALS! LOOK AROUND YOU! WHERE TO YOU SEE AN NON-HISPANIC, ENGLISH SPEAKING EMPLOYEE?
THE MEXICAN CRIME TIDAL WAVE SPREADS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
Everyday there are 12 Americans murdered by Mexicans and 8 children molested!
California Attorney Gen Kamala Harris announced that nearly HALF of all murders in Mex-occupied CA are by MEX GANGS!
WILL MEXICO BANKRUPT AMERICA?
CALIFORNIA UNDER MEXICAN-OCCUPATION PAYS OUT $22 BILLION PER YEAR IN SOCIAL SERVICES TO ILLEGALS!
WILL OHIO BE BANKRUPTED BY THE LA RAZA MEX-OCCUPATION THAT NOT ONE LEGAL VOTED FOR?
HOW MANY BILLIONS ARE MARYLANDERS FORCED TO PAY FOR MEX WELFARE AND LOOTING?
BARACK OBAMA, FIRST HISPANDERING LA RAZA “THE RACE” PRESIDENT – HIS LA RAZA SUPREMACIST INFESTED ADMINISTRATION:
OBAMA AND MEXICO PROMISE ILLEGALS JUMPING OUR BORDERS OBAMACARE, “FREE” MEDICAL, “FREE” ANCHOR BABY BIRTHING = 18 YEARS WELFARE, AND OUR JOBS!
ROBERT RECTOR: THE STAGGERING COST OF MEXICO’S INVASION, OCCUPATION AND EVER GROWING WELFARE STATE
ONE OF MEXICO’S BIGGEST EXPORTS NEXT TO DRUGS, AND CRIMINALS ARE PREGNANT WOMEN. THESE POOR DESPERATE WOMEN JUMP OUR BORDERS FOR “FREE” ANCHOR BABY BIRTHING = 18 YEARS OF WELFARE FOR EACH CHILD.
THE CHILDREN BORN OF MEXICANS THAT ILLEGALLY CROSSED OUR BORDERS IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BUT STILL A CITIZEN OF MEXICO.
THE LOOTING OF AMERICA BY MEXICO, BARACK OBAMA and ERIC HOLDER
OBAMA’S HISPANICAZATION of AMERICA:
ANCHOR BABIES – HOW MEXICO ANCHORS THEIR OCCUPATION AND EXPAND THEIR WELFARE STATE IN OUR BORDERS!
FIFTEEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LA RAZA “THE RACE”
by Michelle Malkin
Only in America could critics of a group called "The Race" be labeled racists. Such is the triumph of left-wing identity chauvinists, whose aggressive activists and supine abettors have succeeded in redefining all opposition as "hate."
Both Barack Obama and John McCain will speak this week in San Diego at the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza, the Latino organization whose name is Spanish for, yes, "The Race." Can you imagine Obama and McCain paying homage to a group of white people who called themselves that? No matter. The presidential candidates and the media have legitimized "The Race" as a mainstream ethnic lobbying group and marginalized its critics as intolerant bigots. The unvarnished truth is that the group is a radical ethnic nationalist outfit that abuses your tax dollars and milks PC politics to undermine our sovereignty.
Here are 15 things you should know about "The Race":
15. "The Race" supports driver's licenses for illegal aliens.
14."The Race" demands in-state tuition discounts for illegal alien students that are not available to law-abiding U.S. citizens and law-abiding legal immigrants.
13. "The Race" vehemently opposes cooperative immigration enforcement efforts between local, state and federal authorities.
12. "The Race" opposes a secure fence on the southern border.
11. "The Race" joined the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee in a failed lawsuit attempt to prevent the feds from entering immigration information into a key national crime database -- and to prevent local police officers from accessing the data.
10. "The Race" opposed the state of Oklahoma's tough immigration-enforcement-first laws, which cut off welfare to illegal aliens, put teeth in employer sanctions and strengthened local-federal cooperation and information sharing.
9. "The Race" joined other open-borders, anti-assimilationists and sued to prevent Proposition 227, California's bilingual education reform ballot initiative, from becoming law.
8. "The Race" bitterly protested common-sense voter ID provisions as an "absolute disgrace."
7. "The Race" has consistently opposed post-9/11 national security measures at every turn.
6. Former "Race" president Raul Yzaguirre, Hillary Clinton's Hispanic outreach adviser, said this: "U.S. English is to Hispanics as the Ku Klux Klan is to blacks." He was referring to U.S. English, the nation's oldest, largest citizens' action group dedicated to preserving the unifying role of the English language in the United States. "The Race" also pioneered Orwellian open-borders Newspeak and advised the Mexican government on how to lobby for illegal alien amnesty while avoiding the terms "illegal" and "amnesty."
5. "The Race" gives mainstream cover to a poisonous subset of ideological satellites, led by Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA). The late GOP Rep. Charlie Norwood rightly characterized the organization as "a radical racist group … one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West."
4. "The Race" is currently leading a smear campaign against staunch immigration enforcement leaders and has called for TV and cable news networks to keep immigration enforcement proponents off the airwaves -- in addition to pushing for Fairness Doctrine policies to shut up their foes. The New York Times reported that current "Race" president Janet Murguia believes "hate speech" should "not be tolerated, even if such censorship were a violation of First Amendment rights."
3. "The Race" sponsors militant ethnic nationalist charter schools subsidized by your public tax dollars (at least $8 million in federal education grants). The schools include Aztlan Academy in Tucson, Ariz., the Mexicayotl Academy in Nogales, Ariz., Academia Cesar Chavez Charter School in St. Paul, Minn., and La Academia Semillas del Pueblo in Los Angeles, whose principal inveighed: "We don't want to drink from a White water fountain, we have our own wells and our natural reservoirs and our way of collecting rain in our aqueducts. We don't need a White water fountain … ultimately the White way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction."
2. "The Race" has perfected the art of the PC shakedown at taxpayer expense, pushing relentlessly to lower home loan standards for Hispanic borrowers, reaping millions in federal "mortgage counseling" grants, seeking special multimillion-dollar earmarks and partnering with banks that do business with illegal aliens.
1. "The Race" thrives on ethnic supremacy -- and the elite sheeple's unwillingness to call it what it is. As historian Victor Davis Hanson observes: "[The] organization's very nomenclature 'The National Council of La Raza' is hate speech to the core. Despite all the contortions of the group, Raza (as its Latin cognate suggests) reflects the meaning of 'race' in Spanish, not 'the people'-- and that's precisely why we don't hear of something like 'The National Council of the People,' which would not confer the buzz notion of ethnic, racial and tribal chauvinism."
The fringe is the center. The center is the fringe. Viva La Raza?