OBAMA: SERVANT OF THE 1%
Richest one percent controls nearly half of global wealth
The richest one percent of the world’s population now controls 48.2 percent of global wealth, up from 46 percent last year.
The report found that the growth of global inequality has accelerated sharply since the 2008 financial crisis, as the values of financial assets have soared while wages have stagnated and declined.
IMF report: No end to economic breakdown
8 April 2014
OBAMANOMICS AT WORK - HOW
OBAMA ORCHESTRATED THE BIGGEST
TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM THE
AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS TO HIS
CRONIES AND THEN PROMISED ILLEGALS
OPEN BORDERS, BIT BY BIT BY BIT
AMNESTY, NO E-VERIFY AND NO LEGAL
NEED APPLY TO KEEP WAGES DEPRESSED
AND PROFITS SOARING FOR HIS
CRONIES... and Hillary is just behind him
promising Obama's banksters the best is yet to
Why aren’t the Wall Street criminals prosecuted?
By Barry Grey
7 January 2014
Obama’s “recovery” and the social crisis in America … the recovery that NEVER was!
even now Obama and the Democrat party are conspiring to hand millions more jobs to illegals and billions more in welfare to LA RAZA and their bankster paymasters!
worst economic crisis since the Great Depression in
an attempt to terrorize the American people into accepting
the greatest transfer of public resources to the financial elite
in history…[The bailout] will facilitate an ever-greater
concentration of wealth that can only produce a drastic
deterioration of living conditions and the undermining of
basic democratic rights.”
be seen in the figures released last week by the business
magazine Forbes, ranking the 400 wealthiest Americans. The
report revealed that since 2009, the 400 richest people in the
US have nearly doubled their net worth, to a shocking $2.9
trillion. This is nearly a fifth of the total value of all the goods
and services produced in the United States in an entire year.
conditions not of general prosperity, but rather of an
economic stagnation and falling living standards for the
majority of the population. Since 2010, the median
household income in the US has fallen by five percent.
Secretary who now heads a private equity firm, published his
memoir, which makes clear that every single substantial
policy question related to the financial crisis was decided
solely from the standpoint of maximizing the most predatory
profit interests of Wall Street.
out a set of clear policies: the banks would get rescued, but
their executives would remain in place, there would be no
criminal prosecutions despite clear evidence of illegal
activities, no “haircuts” for bank creditors and no meaningful
restraints on executive pay.
to a buoyant stock market, the richest people
in the US just keep getting richer.” A “buoyant stock market”—that is, through speculation on an historically unprecedented scale, aided and abetted by the government and the Federal Reserve.
on the list with a net worth of $34.1 billion, had his wealth
increase seventeen-fold from 2009 as a result of Facebook’s
speculative initial public offering.
Yet the cause of all the great problems facing the working
class, in the United States and internationally—soaring social
inequality, the destruction of democratic rights, unending
war that threatens to engulf the entire planet—is rooted
fundamentally in the stranglehold of finance capital over all
aspects of society.
The Employment Situation of Immigrants and Natives in the Second Quarter of 2013
THE OBAMA devastation of America (wall street's poster boy for corruption)
ASSAULT ON THE AMERICAN WORKER RAGES ON UNDER THE GREAT HISPANDERER OBAMA!
Labor Day 2014
Temp labor at record levels in US
By Andre Damon
2 September 2014
The Obama administration marked Labor Day 2014 with demagogic speeches by President Obama in Milwaukee and Vice President Joseph Biden in Detroit—speeches that were notable mainly for the brazenness of their dishonesty and cynicism.
Obama and Biden postured as partisans of what they referred to as the “middle class,” even as a number of reports emerged documenting the devastating decline in conditions for the working class under the current administration.
Sage Foundation: Wealth "Inequality" Will Continue to Worsen
Written by Bob Adelmann
In another so-called research study about wealth inequality, the liberal think-tank Sage Foundation said in June that while the super-rich have fully recovered from the Great Recession, the vast majority of Americans have not. Specifically their report shows that median household net worth “was $32,000 lower in 2013 than it was 10 years earlier,” a decline of 36 percent. It concluded:
These wealth losses, however, were not distributed equally.… Wealth inequality increased significantly from 2003 through 2013; by some metrics inequality roughly doubled.
(SEE LINK TO BLOG BELOW)
Obama’s “recovery” and the social crisis in America … the recovery that
Sage Foundation: Wealth "Inequality" Will Continue to Worsen.
NAFTA BORDERS and BILLIONAIRES
SEN. TED CRUZ LAMBAST OBAMA’S SABOTAGE of AMERICAN BORDERS and the Obama bit by bit by bit by millions more illegals AMNESTY!
HILLARY & BILLARY… getting filthy rich serving the filthy rich… And what have they done for America again??? Ah, er…. I forget!
“But as the Federal Reserve attempts to lower borrowing
costs for everyone from households and small businesses to
large corporations and Wall Street banks, student borrowers
have not been able to benefit.”
It’s Not About Jamie Dimon
We should look to markets, not men, to govern the economy.
14 May 2012
administration in American history:
- Obama’s team: Not the “best of the Washington insiders,” as the liberal media style them, but rather, a dysfunctional and dangerous conglomerate of business-as-usual cronies and hacks
- In the first two weeks alone of his infant administration, Obama had made no fewer than 17 exceptions to his “no-lobbyist” rule
- Why the fact that the massive infusion of union dues into his campaign treasury didn’t trouble him in the least reveals Obama’s credibility as a reformer
- The lack of unprecedented pace of withdrawals and botched appointments -- and how getting through the confirmation process was no guarantee of ethical cleanliness or competence, even as Obama’s cheerleaders were glorifying the Greatest Transition in World History
- Inconsistency: How Obama, erstwhile critic of the campaign finance practice known as “bundling,” happily accepted more than $350,000 in bundled contributions from billionaire hedge-fund managers
- How Obama broke his transparency pledge with the very first bill he signed into law -- helping make hostility to transparency is a running thread through Obama’s cabinet
- Michelle Obama: Beneath the cultured pearls, sleeveless designer dresses, and eyelashes applied by her full-time makeup artist, is a hardball Chicago politico
- Joe Biden: It’s not just that he lies, it’s that he lies so well that you think he really believes the stuff he makes up
- Treasury Secretary Geithner: His ineptness and epic blundering -- including how he nearly caused the collapse of the dollar in international trade with a single remark
- The appalling story of Technology Czar Vivek Kundra, the convicted shoplifter in charge of the entire federal government’s information security infrastructure
- Obama’s “Porker of the Month” Transportation Secretary, Roy LaHood: An earmark-addicted influence peddler born and raised on the politics of pay-to-play
- SEIU: Responsible for installing a cabal of hand-chosen officers who exploited their cash-infused fiefdoms for personal gain and presided over rigged elections -- in the process, becoming all that they had professed to stand against as representatives of the downtrodden worker
- How Obama lied on his “Fight the Smears” campaign website when he claimed that he “never organized with ACORN”
- ACORN: How the profound threat the group poses is not merely ideological or economic -- it’s electoral
- ACORN’s own internal review of shady money transfers among its web of affiliates: How it underscores concerns that conservatives have long raised about the organization
- Liar, liar, pantsuit on fire: How Hillary Clinton has already trampled upon her promise not to let her husband’s financial dealings sway her decisions as Secretary of State
- How even a few principled progressives are finally beginning to question the cult of Obama -- even as Obama sycophants in the mainstream media continue to celebrate his “hipness” and “swagga”
GET THIS BOOK!
Obamanomics: How Barack Obama Is Bankrupting You and Enriching His Wall Street Friends, Corporate Lobbyists, and Union Bosses
Obama Is Making You Poorer—But Who’s Getting Rich?
* The Global Warming Hoax—Obama has bought off industries with a pork-filled bill that will drain your wallet for Al Gore’s agenda
* Obama and Wall Street—“Change” means more bailouts and a heavy Goldman Sachs presence in the West Wing (including Rahm Emanuel)
* Stimulating K Street—The largest spending bill in history gave pork to the well-connected and created a feeding frenzy for lobbyists
* How the GOP needs to change its tune—drastically—to battle Obamanomics
Praise for Obamanomics
—Jonha Goldberg, LA Times columnist and best-selling author
—David Freddoso, best-selling author of The Case Against Barack Obama
—Congressman Ron Paul
—Thomas E. Woods, Jr., best-selling author of Meltdown and The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to American History
Richard C. Blum and Dianne Feinstein: The
"They remain at the pinnacle of power today, he as a billionaire financier, speculator, real estate executive and deal maker; she as the senior Senator (California's highest federal official), from the largest and most powerful state in the United States. They exemplify power as it is now wielded in the higher circles of the class system of the U.S. today, and illustrate well the dismal results of this system. This system is best characterized as a plutocratic kleptocracy, completely lacking in authentic democracy, operated by and for corporate racketeers, in short, a dictatorship of big capital, the top 1% of wealth holders, which makes up a ruling class."